Tom

This song is not in a battle

No offense directed towards any Toms... it's about a guy I knew

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 27th, 2008 · 11:31 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
United States of America
wow i'm very surprised this song hasn't caught on real big yet i think its one of your best ones.

Love the vox to an amazing extent

Seems as if you wern't shy in the recording and more confident in them

lyrics are amazing as always,

the only suggestion i have is before your solo at 2:10 and in the begining of the solo, a higher pitched harmonized guitar would give it so much depth before the full fledged solo

Thanks for your music its great

Jheromy
#3March 27th, 2008 · 07:13 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice funkish feel...There's a bit of 80's flavor on the chorus like arrangement!!!Solid composition and great mix and production!

I feel like your voice gets a bit lost or is fighting for space with the guitar in the chorus is my only thing right before the solo...great solo though!!!
Rock on!
#4March 29th, 2008 · 12:20 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
this is hit song! i really dig this kind of sound. nice singing. like mix of some funk beat and early new order (chorus)! just, too much solo guitar parts for my taste but it works
#5May 1st, 2008 · 06:04 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I seriously believe you could be one of the greatest music revelations within a couple of years.
And I also see you as great producer, dude. You have the touch of making some simple stuff really great jobs, with some ace arrangements.
Keep it up!

> Iszil
#6May 1st, 2008 · 08:05 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
I know this has been said...but I could hear this on the radio and would turn it up.  This is top quality stuff and has a great groove to it.  The chorus is particularly catchy.  Only have good words for this kinda stuff. 
Top quality.

Kobeshi
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: July 27th, 2024 · 12:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/bandamp/sess_c482kinin7ktl0agn0vdpegdh7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/bandamp) in Unknown on line 0