1 2
#16March 12th, 2008 · 08:10 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for the comments everyone! for the remastered version taking your comments into account, please check out atimeforreason.bandamp.com
#17March 15th, 2008 · 11:03 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
United States of America
love the guitar first of all, vox are great

drum and bass work great together

maybe add some more background singing??

Reminds me of the better 'Four Year Strong' music

guitar still doin stuff, awesome

could go for a drum fill at one point.

def love it
#18March 17th, 2008 · 12:33 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
This sounds good man.Some good heavy emo...there are alot of bands liek that here in the states but their sound is usually lighter.I was kinda disappointed there wasn't a flying guitar solo.I can tell by some of your licks that you can play decent man.But maybe that don;t fit your format.anyway sounds really good man.The drums sound liek they slip in and out of time to me sometimes but a lot of indie recordings just do I guess,keep it up
#19March 19th, 2008 · 11:58 PM
2 threads
7 posts
United States of America
GReat
Love it. Best vocals harmony i've heard so far
ROCK ON
#20March 20th, 2008 · 05:40 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
This is the shit.

This is sooo amazing.

Top quality, great vocals, maybe I'd like to hear the bass have a more bassy sound and stick out a bit more but that's just me.

This is good. .

5*
#21March 26th, 2008 · 02:07 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
love the guitar work in this.. very nice.. latency is a bitch..  i have some suggestons to reduce latency , but you probably already know what to do.   I don't agree about the kick . I can feel it , it's there, just not much mallet slap to it, plenty of low end on it though.  The bass is there but could use more clarity or mids maybe.  the guitar tone is great.  the vox are fantastic.  eq out a little thin for my taste but they cut very well without having to over power anything..... very nice job..  gets real high vote.
#22March 29th, 2008 · 12:31 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
dude... what an ace song. perfect to my ears.

v. high vote for this

Ian
#23March 30th, 2008 · 05:41 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Not much to add , kik ass number matee,latency didn't bother ,maybe just got used to it on my own system ,take to the files with ms nudge and physically bump em till they sit right .
Cuts great and the guitar and vox awsome
top job

#24March 31st, 2008 · 11:01 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Definantly a well thought out song
Really reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins
Great harmonys too.
#25November 10th, 2008 · 08:41 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I just saw many people liked this son g so much so I had to find you to check it out.
Well, to be totally honest with you, this is not my cup of tea. I don't like the kinda punk-rock-metal music.
But, tastes aside, I like a lot the guitar tone you used. It's true that the final mix is a bit thin, but sounds great anyway.
About the playing issues Marino mentioned, he can be right, but somehow it doesn't bother me at all. May be it's not a commercial product, but it's pretty close to one.
So, great job man, for you and your band.

> Iszil
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 9:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.