This song is not in a battle

It's a piano tune thats been haunting me, so I gave it a try, hope you enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 15th, 2005 · 12:01 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
holy poo poo!

i thought this was going to be really bland until it got to the part when the piano actually kicked in.  i love this.  I think it'd be awesome to have it get quiet at the end part and have a short piano solo that works off of a twist of the main melody.  i could just hear it!  it goes on for about 5 seconds and then all the instruments kick back in for a few bars, and then the piano again... but this time add the viloin or something.  that would be spectacular to hear!  then, i think an awesome finish would be just the piano "riff" at a really quiet tone.

i really really like this though.  one of my favorites, hands down.
#3June 16th, 2005 · 04:07 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
I will try, but I am not a piano player, that’s why I kept it sweet and short, but where there’s a will there’s a way, or some like that , thanks much!!!!
#4June 18th, 2005 · 01:31 AM
13 posts
United States of America
I love this song it sounds like you have been playing the piano for a long time really good, I play the piano so I always like a good piano piece. really good job keep up the good work.
#5June 25th, 2005 · 06:06 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
When you said this song had no listeners I decided to check it out. Love the piano. I can see this being used in a film, a really gothicy one or something like that. Oh it sorta reminds me of Edward Scissorhands...
#6July 23rd, 2005 · 05:31 PM
37 posts
United States of America
I agree with PorcelainDoll, a soundtrack to something dark and dreary.  For someone who doesn't play the piano you did a great job of faking it on this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.