#1February 10th, 2008 · 01:48 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Party Dress

This song is not in a battle

Well, this is really just me goofing around with my new toy... I know, another new toy???  yeas. another new toy...  Here it is:

Anyway...  It's not super.. but I'm actually playing and singing at the SAME TIME! WOW!!  That's very hard for me... so I am pretty proud of myself....  Anyway.... I think this little guitar has some nice tone... it's a smaller folk sized guitar... so it's easier to hold and play while sitting at the puter....

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 10th, 2008 · 08:15 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
man you keep growing so fast, love the performance all together,

bit much compression on the guitar though

like the sound of that guitar too,

the painting is not my thing
although i like the colours of course
#3February 10th, 2008 · 06:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
MaxdB wrote…
man you keep growing so fast, love the performance all together,

bit much compression on the guitar though

like the sound of that guitar too,

the painting is not my thing
although i like the colours of course :roll:

Thanks!  yeah, there is a bit of compression...  Had to get rid of some of the noise to make it easier to hear.. As for the paint, the guitar was only $30 brand new...  They also had a Union JAck and Mexican flag guitar..  But were sold out of those,  because they had those discounted down to $25!!!!  I wish I would have gotten that deal...  But this thing plays REAL nice and the price is incredible...  Normally they sell for around $60 or so, but I had a coupon.. love coupons.. heheheeh

JimK
I am hoping to add some popular songs to my memory banks so I can go busking this spring and summer a bit...  give me a chance to get some playing in front of people, without just jumping on stage.. scary scary
#4February 10th, 2008 · 07:24 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Hey, so that's what you were talking about! You changed it a little bit, but it sounds just great. I would love to see you busking playing that song - we could sing in harmonies. I am actuallyn listening to this tune and singing along with you in second voice. Well done, Jim. I also like the sound of the giutar and I can't believe that this thing was sooo cheap!
Keep them coming Jim, I love this one!
#5February 10th, 2008 · 07:28 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
You could definitely come to Poland and travel around Europe with me busking!! Ain't that a great prospect?
#6February 10th, 2008 · 09:06 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Really good price on the guitar, it sounds fine. The playing is cool, I like the composition. The vocals also fit the song really well. Not sure if you meant you used a compressor to help a noisy guitar though? O.o
#7February 10th, 2008 · 09:40 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
DaveUK wrote…
Really good price on the guitar, it sounds fine. The playing is cool, I like the composition. The vocals also fit the song really well. Not sure if you meant you used a compressor to help a noisy guitar though? O.o

Hey, Thanks...  As for the compression, no, I didn't use compressor to fix it, but I used a noise removal tool, which does in fact remove the noise, but also compresses it to even out the volume issues, so, it did get some compression...   I need some better mic's and a better way of interfacing...  Also need to get around to completing the new room, to get my own studio setup, that would help allot....
#8February 10th, 2008 · 11:27 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!man I love this !What a great job my friend.You are one committed musician,and the pay off is awesome!!
Dude this is great!!!!
Just love it!!!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 2:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.