#1February 9th, 2008 · 10:28 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Dont Ever

This song is not in a battle

Hey guys.

Last night I had a musical inspiration. And this is the result. I recorded it straight away

It's a happy song!

Hope you like it.

Greetz

RazoR

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 9th, 2008 · 03:35 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I honestly thought of MxPx, a longtime old-school punk band.  They would SO do something like this   Probably the vocal style.  They'd use distortion guitars, but hey.  (they're not a very MODERN representation of what 'punk' is, but they used to be.)

.. Yeah, definitely a similar melody style.

hey, i like that instrumental part at about 2:00.wasn't expecting it, but it's nice.  I think the whole thing flows really nicely.  Sometimes a person can have those moments when they can't come up with good transitions or the like, but you don't seem to have had any trouble there (or if you did, it came out right by the time you made the recording). 

The outro part at 3:22 for those last solo vocals is a great way to end it.  i've said this before, but i don't like fade outs, and i was afraid that this song would fall victim to that.  but no!  You did great. 

Good song   Easy listening, not bad on the synth.  It's hard to be a one-man orchestra, so i can't say that "aw, come on man, you could do better than that" because I know I suck at that stuff if it's not on my keyboard... and... even then it might be questionable

rated!
#3February 9th, 2008 · 03:48 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Very nice indeed,..the instrumental at approx in the middle of this song is also very smooth i like it! , compliments!!
#4February 11th, 2008 · 03:40 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Thanx a lot people!

Yeh it sucks sometimes to create a song all on you own, not being able to do it with real instruments.
But Im lucky to have real good samples that i can use

Thanx for the big reply!

Greetings

Razor
#5February 11th, 2008 · 04:05 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Dont Ever
I Love POP
THIS IS SO POPPY!!!!!
The drum track lets it down a bit..........as its a bit flat sounding
NICE ONE
GREAT DEMO .................. SEND IT OUT!!!!
kersplash
The fish
#6February 11th, 2008 · 07:47 PM
2 threads
49 posts
Ireland
Dont Ever
I'm with the Fish on this one - great song, nice bass and keys, good vocal. It would benefit from a remix with the drums brought forward to a much more "in your face" level and dare I suggest just a hint of  NASTY guitar?
No? maybe not............Good work though.........
Cosmo
#7May 8th, 2008 · 12:36 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Thanx guys. I appreciate the kind comments . Glad you like it!

I was away for a while, that's why my reply is so late.

Yes, I should remix the drum track another time, I'll let you know if it works .

Greets,

Steven
#8May 8th, 2008 · 02:28 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
kewl
I like it..   deserves a second listen..

blessings,

Bluey
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.