high noon dub

This song is not in a battle

!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 9th, 2008 · 04:20 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I love that plucked parted underneath it all   It makes me happy somehow.  I've been posting reviews while avoiding a nasty math homework assignment that I don't know how to do, and I feel less guilty about shafting it while I listen to this

For the second phase of the song, with the loudened version of the plucking, I think it would work better with less reverb/echo whatever it is.  I like the more full sound very much, but the "Hall" style reverb stands out a lot.  Perhaps if there were (light) drums, it wouldn't be so bad, since the drums would help add some reverb-y sounds to the mix.  As it stands right now, that rhythm guitar isn't carrying much in the way of effects, so the plucking is kind of by itself in the mix. 

With drums and all (maybe via collab if you can't do it yourself?) I'd probably be interested to hear the plucking part panned to one side a bit, to help create some difference in the listening experience.

Fun little track to listen to   Any plans to continue working on it?
#3February 9th, 2008 · 05:52 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
drums
yeah I was thinking about adding some drums, and my wah pedal is broke and the auto wah on audacity sucks so I can't do much about affects on that. I also wanted to add a melodica as well but I haven't got there yet
#4January 30th, 2009 · 01:16 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
nice melody. i like it
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.