#1February 4th, 2008 · 04:14 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
The Ultimatum New Ins.

This song is not in a battle

Hi all

Here is a new instrumental master for our track, the ultimatum.

Pls let me know what you think of the guitar tone.

Also this time we got our real drummer playing through a Yamaha DTXplorer electro kit - although this was just recorded through line in we will be recording it in MIDI and played through battery next time for a more authentic drum sound. We also have bass laid down by our bassist... yay!

Any comments are appreciated - this is waiting for James vocals right now.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 5th, 2008 · 06:07 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: The Ultimatum New Ins.
what do you need a slap????????????

get into studio and lay it..........

fish
#3February 5th, 2008 · 08:26 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
This is sounding reeeaaallllyyyy solid - RECORD!!!! NOW! 

The guitar tone sounds great, so nothing to worry about there.
#4February 6th, 2008 · 06:33 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
combined with the title, the tone of the song is pretty cool--- do you have the words sorted out for it yet? 

at 2:05 - 2:07, the rhythm really threw me off and my ears couldn't feel it.  it's there, but that small part felt to me (the casual audience listener) like it goes out of synch or timing or something.  By the next repetition of the bar, I can hear it just fine, but that first jab at the new sleight of notes can't find its way into my head very well.

not sure what it is... i simply can't pull out any single aspect of it that's making it feel that way to me.

other than that, the song is great, and i'd love to hear the finished version of it as soon as you can get James behind an armed mic

bravo!
tim
#5February 7th, 2008 · 04:00 AM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
Great
This is awesome, I love it. My kind of music and it is really solid. Guitar gives great impetus to the song. Listening to the earlier version of the song I am very interested to hear this with vox added. I think the vocals on the earlier version are great but I hope you find a way to make them more powerful (?) in the mix. Really looking forward to hearing this!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.