#1January 31st, 2008 · 11:34 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
New TOY

This song is not in a battle

Wooo Hoooo

Ok, My dad decided he wanted a Baritone Ukulele...And since the price was right, he ordered 2! and gave one to ME!! YAY!  So, now I have this cool Baritone Uke, and it sounds cool!! 

Anyway, here is a little sound clip of it.... this was done real quick.. one take, one track, and no effects minus hiss removal and fade out and in of the two seperate parts..  the only compresion is the mp3 conversion...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 1st, 2008 · 12:43 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
It's quite out of tune, but yeah, ukes are hella fun!
#3February 3rd, 2008 · 03:50 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
its a nice thing you have here... now you need a melody for this almost perfect song eh?
..kill the pain   hmm fantastic lyrics!
#4February 4th, 2008 · 08:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very fun sounding!!!!!!Pretty soon you'll have all the instruments available.What don't you have Jim?(LOL)!!!
Good Job amigo!
#5February 5th, 2008 · 05:04 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Are you playing it like a guitar? In that it sounds more like a 'highly strung' guitar than a Ukulele .
Yea! One last chance to kill the pain........
Give us a duo......The father and the son !   
#6February 6th, 2008 · 12:45 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
Mr. Kings, you are correct... This is a Baritone Uke, so it tunes to DGBE like a guitar...  It makes it much easier to transition...  And it's just allot of fun....  I might have to try to talk him into doing a duet, though he tends to be a bit shy, and is having a hard time learning to play guitar or uke, as he tends to be self dicouraging a bit...  And until he decides he CAN play it, he can't...  sigh...  Well, hopefully soon... 

Marino, Thanks for the comment.... As for what I don't have yet, well, let's see... I don't have a good nickel plated flute.. I do have some more native style flutes and ocarinas.. but not a good orchestral flute.. umm.  Let's see.. I need a Tuba, and cello...  I can use the violin bow on the electric bass, but it isn't the same...

oh, and I don't have a cuatro.. not yet anyway   And Timbales.. I need timbales...  Doesn't everyone?

TK, It is fun... You should get one...  They are great... much larger than a regular uke, but smaller than a guitar...  just awesome... easy to hold, and play.... 

Avi.. The strings are still breaking in, so yeah, it's a little outta tune, but not too bad really...  especially considering the cheapness of the stock nylon strings... I am going to replace them soon... as of now, it seems to be holding fairly decent, but still could use a better quality string set... 

Yes I like to go backwards in responses to responses..

JimK         
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.