#1January 30th, 2008 · 07:29 PM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
Libretto

This song is not in a battle

This is just another piece I have been messing about with. I actually wrote this song about 14 years ago and then recorded guitar and vocal a couple of months ago as an experiment in harmonies. I then decided to try and full out the song for a bit for fun but of course the timing of live recording was very poor so all other instruments have to be painstakingly matched - not a loop or copy anywhere! Some of it works, some of it doesn't. It is very much not finished and you will see that everything drops off just before 2:00 and it turns back into pure acoustic. Anyway I haven't got time to finish it because I am going into a rehab clinic tomorrow so I thought I would throw this on here just for fun.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 31st, 2008 · 02:58 AM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
OK I take it this is so bad that it doesn't warrant a response?! If it is total crap then tell me - at least I'll know!

#3January 31st, 2008 · 05:52 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man sometimes it takes time to get a review here,unfortunately it can take days to get maybe say 2 comments...But you will get them and the more you participate the more you will get..The music quality matters not most of the time.Your song is quite interesting.The many layers and background hiss like noise take away many of the sound quality aspects..The track in it self is very well made.I think this track should be further developed.Panning ,sound clean up and proper mix will give the sound properties the track deserves.All in all a good track.Good voice and a harmonies too...Good show!!!!
Good luck in the clinic ...Ive been there 3 times in my life.I my self go to a 12 step program and have remained clean for 3 years...Hope it turns out well for you and keep coming back!!!!
#4January 31st, 2008 · 06:34 AM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
Thanks dude. I guess its obvious I'm a little on edge at the moment, taken a long time to get to this step and I am bloody nervous! Appreciate the comments and the support! When I have time I will sort out some of my tunes into clearer messes!
#5January 31st, 2008 · 06:10 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
i think your brilliant..you have a lovely voice and the music is so deep and emotional.. am really pleased to have listened to you.thankyou..keep em coming ..xxx rated..x
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 1:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.