#1January 28th, 2008 · 12:22 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Oh, The Ambiguity
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-02

Uploading all of my partially completed songs. I have enough for an album now and even some new equipment to record with, but can't seem to get off my butt and record

help!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 28th, 2008 · 03:27 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Unlike the other song I uploaded today, this has all the vocals all the way through -- however the first half are doubletracked and in some cases have some harmonies. The second half is just the regular vox track Also, there is no instrumentation apart from the basic rhythm guitar
#3January 28th, 2008 · 09:52 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Nice vibe with the strumming (could use a little tightening/cleaning up to make it perfect) I feel as though you are lacking confidence or your having problems reaching some of the notes or maybe playing and singing? This coming from the vocally challenged lmao. Nice tune, needs work but worth developing..
#4January 28th, 2008 · 10:01 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Again a very pure hearted song.Great voice and feel.The vocal panning is not in my choice of mix but the value of purity still remains on the song!!!good one amigo!!
#5February 9th, 2008 · 11:52 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
I think this song could have a lot more potential with more mixing in the vocals. I agree with Marino the panning of the vocals was a little strange it seemed off balance.
#6February 9th, 2008 · 04:01 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i like your voice.  It's SO hard to do perfect multitracking, which shows up as dissonance in a track like yours.  I'm not trying to put your song down at all, because it happens to all of us.  You're bold to try to do it to the whole song (minus that second half you haven't done (yet?).

Nice title.  Nice lyrics.  Nice melody.  Like you've said, it's a partially completed song, so I can't treat it as finished, but I'll tell you what I think about where it's going, at least.

Honestly, I think this would make a better ambiance with an accoustic, but that might have just been what you had to work with at the time.  (I'll be honest, I haven't been active enough in the Audio forum to have reviewed any of your other songs, so I don't have a clue what you work with, yet.)  With an accoustic, I think it would help the music ring out a bit more.

You've got a nice melody, like I said, and (like most of our melodies) it could use a little fine tuning.  As for the panning mentioned by the others, I thought it was alright. so long as both sides were present.  Since the second half doesn't have any layered vox, you've only got a melody in the right ear.  That's not how you intended the final product to be, I'm sure :P  No worries. 

Oh my gosh my back is killing me.  I need to go lie down on the floor or something.  ... do some situps. 

Good work!  Intersted in finishing it?
#7March 5th, 2008 · 06:43 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
I liked the song and the music, but the hard panning saddens me. Your voice is very clear. I've been trying to mulri track my voice too, but I suck at singing in general. LoL. Much love towards this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 4:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.