#1January 26th, 2008 · 08:02 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
The Drop V2

This song is not in a battle

Right, decided to touch it up... some parts were getting on my nerves... like the drop at the start...

Map: Increased the hi freq's cause i too thought it was muddy

Grain: Article on how i make my drums in forums, can find breaks and single hit's all over the internet

Aetheris: I posted some articles on the forum under lessons, they explain how to make those sorts of twisted metal'y sounds, but not very well, i plan to rewrite it when i get some time

Fish: Yea i know what you mean, just those industrial sounds take a while to make 1-2 hours so once i've got one i'm happy with the last thing on my mind is doing it all over again to add variation haha, but i raised some levels of backing stuff in the mix which is abit more dynamic

And everyone else thank you for the comments!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 27th, 2008 · 06:13 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Dude this is crazy!!!!!!!!!
Man your pretty wicked at this stuff!!!Another great Devoistic track!!!!!!!!Just awesome!!!!!!!
Love the Bass synth work!!
#3January 29th, 2008 · 04:27 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
devo..awsome!  damm ..love your beats..eej and ive got no FL,so cant check out for now your leson.

and about finding those samples.were are they hidden?im stuck with my old (90ies) samples..
#4January 30th, 2008 · 08:01 AM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
Dude this is a brilliant tune. fantastic energy and great sounds. For me it just seemed to have long periods where nothing happened though (just my opinion!) perhaps a heavy vocal - I'm thinking prodigy for some reason - or some more variation.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 10:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.