#1January 25th, 2008 · 10:30 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
United States of America
ONE TIME (remix)

This song is not in a battle

Here is a remix version of ONE TIME (a MassiveMedia Production). This is meat of the track...no vocals and no other related instruments are on this yet. It is a cross of rap/ new school groove/ & industrial overtones. I just got SONY Audio Studio for my B-Day from my wife so I have trying to work with that software in conjuction with real instruments and SONY Acid XMC. Let me know what ya think......Cheers!---BigDaddy (-:

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 25th, 2008 · 04:40 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Pimpin'
PHAT beatz man!  Nice build up to start-up the song. Sounds like one of those classic racing games where you're cruisin' around the course. Maybe try to add some difference in the tune 'cause it gets kinda repetitive. But overall good song. Can't wait for the final version, this song is pretty much fantastic.

---Xfactor---
#3January 25th, 2008 · 09:08 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Hey..

nice groove on this one.. although i think the drums are not fat enough (mainly the bass drum) and the bass line gets boring after a while.  Nice break at 1:05! that pad sounds great. 

I'd add some synth work to keep the interest and take away some of that scratching.  I guess you're adding lyrics to it at some point?
#4February 4th, 2008 · 10:10 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
United States of America
X Factor & Aetheris
I appreciate the feedback my brothers! If you guys want to colab to make this a finished product....then I would be honored. Just let me know and we can get together and make this a bad-ass jam!

Of course this invite goes out to all of the extraordinary musicians here on BandAMP!! (-:

Thanks for input~~~

BigDaddy @ MassiveMedia Productions (Stuttgart Germany DE & Los Angeles CA USA)
#5February 4th, 2008 · 02:50 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
i think this is great! i love the rapping bits in it and the beat is awesome..i see dancers..  and risque moves,...woh!" high rated..xxx
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 12:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.