#1January 23rd, 2008 · 12:34 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Looking

This song is not in a battle

This is moor of a folk tune and a deeper thought of reality to me anyway.Tell me what you think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 23rd, 2008 · 09:08 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
good lyrics.
I liked everything in this song but the harmony. It's not bad, I just feel it could be done better.
#3January 24th, 2008 · 04:30 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
go for it.....my style of music.. i love the rythem and the way you play the guitar... you have a really good way of singing..it definatly has a folk feel to it..love folk me..x l
#4January 24th, 2008 · 11:12 PM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
First thing came to mind... Tom Petty... a song from Wildflowers.  I like this tune.  Nice harmonies... la, la, la! :}
#5January 25th, 2008 · 07:58 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I just LOVE this song, it's not right.....could be done better, but it's such a nice song, period.
I commented on another of your songs that I liked the Feargal Sharkey quiver in the vocal, now there's loads more vocal to this, which is good........very good, but now the quiver sounds insecure/nervous. I'm not saying anyone is insecure or nervous but it gives me the feeling I should tell you to sing with more confidence ! 
Considering the beauty and the level the complete song is at I'd say the harmony is a little off, and could be so much sweeter.

I see I have some catching up to do on your uploads! 
#6January 25th, 2008 · 02:37 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Hey pretty sweet tune here. I will second the motion for stronger/more confident vocals. I like it simple like this. You have a good tone to the vox, but for sure if they were a bit less hesitant, it would make this so much better. Very nice work!
-Mark
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 5:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.