#1January 22nd, 2008 · 11:39 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
My First attempt at

This song is not in a battle

Well, I just bought a Clarinet... Well, I bought it yesterday, BUT, I didn't get the mouthpiece until today... And stupid me, not knowing ANYTHING about clarinets did not know that you need this little silver thing called a ligature to hold the reed onto the mouthpiece... That being said, the tech in me figured out a way to hold the reed in place enough to play with it today(Rubber bands).. and though I have never played on before I think it came out pretty decent all things considered..

Anyway, here it is, me and my very first time playing the clarinet...  I think it will be fun to share my progress with my good friends here at Bandamp... I hope you are willing to listen and help encourage me... 

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 22nd, 2008 · 11:47 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
lol!!!Rubber bands?! Amazing Jim :] I would have never thought of that!
But not bad for your first day.Pitch sagged in a few places(but who am I to critisize?)
But all you need to do is practice practice practice :]
Might I recommend Essential Elements One(for clarinet of course) which can be found at a local music store or a place called American Music or Milano Music(about ten bucks or so)
Keep it up!
#3January 23rd, 2008 · 12:36 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
21 posts
United States of America
It makes me feel like a samurai or a shogun something like that.
#4January 23rd, 2008 · 05:54 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man I'm impressed .....Scales in tune and everything....Now you need to write a song with guitar and clarinet....I'm going to by a sax now!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.