#1June 13th, 2005 · 10:33 PM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
The Big Dell Show

This song is not in a battle

A song I wrote about a guy I met who I was BSing about getting fired with in front of 7-11 late one night.  His nick name was Big Dell.  This recording is two tracks of myself on an acoustic: the rhythm with flange and the lead with a bit of distortion. 

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 17th, 2005 · 11:24 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
22 posts
Italy
Try to record a produced version. It seems like some arrangement would a lot raise the impact of the song. Good job overall. Keep up.
P.s. What's your age?
#3July 3rd, 2005 · 02:28 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Big Dell, this is great music. Very down-home-funky sound. It sounds so good with the distortion, don't change a thing. Well , maybe you should turn down something at 1:30. Toooooo much distortion.
#4July 6th, 2005 · 08:22 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Awesome!  Thanks for the feedback you guys, and I'm real glad you like it.  I recorded this pretty quickly, so it's not a perfected version or anything.  Interestingly I used my digital camcorder to record and discarded the video.  I really like the sound quality it produces.  I think it sounds equally good as this MobilePre digital preamp I used to record with (which plugged directly into my USB), although I'm very lazy and a camera requires less setup time.  I had headphones on while recording the lead track, which is why you can hear a motorcycle in the background during the first solo.   I think it adds a nice touch!       I'd like to get lots of feedback whether you all love or hate this song, so feel free to tell what's on your mind! 

P.S.  Drumdancer - I'm turning 20 this August.
#5August 10th, 2005 · 01:11 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
I like the motorcycle! and the rest of the song too, a bit messy now and than maybe, but i l really like your voice
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 1:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.