#1January 20th, 2008 · 12:31 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Lithuania
Just Another Rock Song

This song is not in a battle

Hi everyone. This is first time I upload a song.
I made this one in a very interesting way.
I don't have an electric guitar so I recorded everything with my acoustic guitar in Audacity and
uploaded it to FL Studio (It's the only program I use for music creation) then I added the "JCM 900" effect, which I found on a site (don't remember the name) and added some distortion.
After that - the bass(FL studio), the drums(FL studio). Sorry for the quality of the guitar sound at the beginning, my microphone is cheaper than a notebook.

I hope you like it

P.S. Verse 2 needs some correction,I know.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 20th, 2008 · 01:32 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
For your first time uploading a song, you did a pretty decent job on it....I use Audacity myself as one of the programs that are available.
The song has a lot of potential to it...nice work
Thanks for your comment also to "Picture On My Wall"
This is a great site..very good music and a lot of damn good Musicians that will help you along the way to improve on your recording technique's....
Welcome to Bandamp

Will Rate the song also

Flyer
#3January 20th, 2008 · 01:48 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Lithuania
Thanks a lot. 
#4January 20th, 2008 · 03:09 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
you know what? this is abso amaizng! i think you have an amazing talent here..first song of yours..wow! great start..!!!.rated..x
#5January 20th, 2008 · 03:17 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Lithuania
Hey,thanks.  Actually not my first song. ;D First one I added. I have more but all of them need a little correction so I think I'll upload them later.
#6January 20th, 2008 · 03:25 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Welcome to the Hotel California
You are now forever trapped here... As you have uploaded your first song, so you shall now remain a member for eternity... We own your soul....  MUHHAHAHAAHahahahaah

Ok, not really...  but seriously, Welcome to Bandamp...  Awesome first track.. I would like to see that noise at the beginning go away..  As for the rest, very nice....  WAY BETTER than my first track, that's for sure... hell this is way better than my latest track.. haha...  Very well played...  I would like to hear some vocals on this though..

PLEASE do come up with something....  Or else I might have to, and you don't want ME singing on your song, it wont be pretty.. hahaha

JimK
#7January 20th, 2008 · 03:42 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Lithuania
   A few people have heard my voice and they said it's very beautiful. I have some recordings, I can reach high notes without singing offkey. I'd like to sing on this one but i'm not very good at word writing.. But maby I'll give it a try.  Thanks very much. 
#8January 20th, 2008 · 04:35 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Try and come up with something........please !  Try the lyrics review for inspiration or ask around , I have a mountain of stuff, but you still have to like it and relate to it your self where ever it comes from!!
O! yea....Excellent song needs vocals.....had I mentioned that ?

I actually like the mic/live sound in the beginning gives it a really cool intro. Could be more "engineered" maybe ?? to sound 'just right'! it already moves nicely into the music.
Having read your first post, you've still got a good clear kick ass sound going on just the same! cheep mic and FL or not.
Yes! Welcome to Hotel bandAmp, you'll either love it and stick around or get completely frustrated with it go and do something more creative with your time!!!!    
#9January 20th, 2008 · 05:32 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
27 posts
Canada
yup
well, all i have to say is "hell yeah"
#10January 20th, 2008 · 05:46 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Wake up and smell the roses hey welcome mate.
You gigging around?
Awsome intensity .
Rise 
#11January 20th, 2008 · 06:22 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very nicely done..good drumming and great music structure welcome aboard....
I like this.
Good show..
#12January 21st, 2008 · 10:08 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Lithuania
Thanks to everyone     I'll try to do something.
#13January 21st, 2008 · 02:04 PM
1 threads
3 posts
United States of America
re: Just Another Rock Song
DMmartis wrote…
Sorry for the quality of the guitar sound at the beginning, my microphone is cheaper than a notebook.

Instead of mike'ing the guitar, you could use a USB preamp. I do, and it sounds great.

It's a pretty clean recording, though. Keep it up, it sounds great!
#14March 25th, 2008 · 10:19 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Lithuania
Smagu, kad pirma karta galiu rasyt sava kalba Taaaip.. Kurinys tikrai geras, man patiko. Visi nuo to pradeda - akustines gitaros per fuza. Irasas kokybiskas kiek tik imanoma, ir man tai priimtina.

Man labai patiko rami vieta su grunge sound gitaros ir boso rifu (tiesa, nelabai ritmiskai igrotu). Manau 90 procentu ivertinimas bus pakankamas (cia kaip pirmam kartui)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.