#1January 20th, 2008 · 06:54 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Belgium
Summertime ft4ThDimension

This song is not in a battle

This is a song that we made in about 5-6hours some guitar riffs were already found but the specials sounds that you can hear weren't ,also the chorus with guitar chords weren't found... The vocals aren't recorded yet but that version will come... Hope you guys can give us some advice

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 20th, 2008 · 02:40 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
As i'm listening - enjoying the opening guitar riff.  Nice use of those little effects - sounds quite similar to the postal service in that respect.  Never a bad thing.  Maybe the clean guitar could be filled out a little more (how to do this though, is not my speciality; im sure someone else will leave a comment re that though).

Stick the right kind of vocals over this and i reckon that this could sound really cool.  Not that it isnt sounding great already.  Take this tune and run!

Kobeshi
#3January 20th, 2008 · 02:56 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
all i can say is...abso brilliant.. it can easily be sang to.. great potential.. love the beat..guitaring is amazing.. xxx rated..x
#4January 20th, 2008 · 05:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So you have no vocals and you cant find the guitar, you still managed to keep enough over to have a pretty cool song,
Hey ! You found your guitar again......sounds very good.
Very cool idea for a song I'd also like to hear a good vocal over it.
Sorry but the rim shot sounds like a blind man having an epileptic fit with his stick, it dont sound right.
I'm impressed by the rest though.
Would that last melody not sound cooler as a sax? it could say just a little more than the synthy sound it is now.
#5January 20th, 2008 · 06:28 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is a real good sounding track.I like the general layout and sound layering..It has a very sweet feel to it.Almost yearning like....Good show...
#6January 20th, 2008 · 10:54 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
27 posts
Canada
pretty cool, yeah i have to agree that the sound effects arnt my thing but it fits i guess
#7January 23rd, 2008 · 12:18 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Belgium
Thanks for the comments it's very nice to have positive feedback. Kings"Would that last melody not sound cooler as a sax? it could say just a little more than the synthy sound it is now" we made this song with ableton only the guitar riffs and the sound you hear in the end is a sax. But again thanks for all the comments...

All Stories Of Pigeons
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.