#1January 13th, 2008 · 07:05 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Sunrise Sunset

This song is not in a battle

Something mellow... the quality of guitar playing is mediocre at best at times... but quite soothing still.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 13th, 2008 · 08:43 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds slightly out of tune at times, but as it progresses it almost contributes to the feeling.  You have a very similar sound to a band called Mono (excluding the lyrics - they are instrumental only).  On the subject of vocals - really enjoying them.  What language is that?
Very soothing indeed!

Kobeshi
#3January 13th, 2008 · 08:47 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Kobeshi wrote…
Sounds slightly out of tune at times, but as it progresses it almost contributes to the feeling.  You have a very similar sound to a band called Mono (excluding the lyrics - they are instrumental only).  On the subject of vocals - really enjoying them.  What language is that?
Very soothing indeed!

Kobeshi

The language is hindi. Haven't heard mono. Will give them a try. I know it sounds of tune at times... my flat mate is of the same opinion, but I kind of like it this way... this is totally irrational of course on my part .... thnks for listening
#4January 13th, 2008 · 08:54 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
No i completley agree - i think that it does bring something to the piece that gives it a unique character, in a similar way to little one fret slides from where the wrong note was played in old blues recordings gave them a character that has become a style.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.