#1January 12th, 2008 · 08:52 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
LABVANA

This song is not in a battle

....This one goes out to Jimk.....USA.....processed through my Neural Melody and Harmonic Enhancement Accelerator, what can i say? Turn it up and wait for the bass line! Hopefully this wont come out like its been hijacked by mice, nor sure what happened there....ive called pest control all the same! 2008......lets ave it!!!
   Peace, each and everyone.
                  The Lab.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 12th, 2008 · 11:11 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Awesome!

Don't really know how to review this type of music, but it still sounds awesome!

Great vocals great beat, great melody that comes in sometimes.

Great work.
#3January 12th, 2008 · 12:55 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great Dance Track.

This would go down well in any Club.

Rated

Denis
#4January 24th, 2008 · 06:38 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey
So reassuring to know the Lab is on line 08.
Yummy for the chinese year of the whoooooaaaa Rat
Smoothe luv it

blakhatz
#5January 25th, 2008 · 08:12 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
As much as I recognise, relate too and love the beat it's taken to 2:30 for it to actually blend properly, it's too hard and continuous , but every other sound, scope, effect and aspect of the song it totally cool!
OK 4:00 the beat (the same beat) comes to it's own and makes sense.
Very amazing creation ever the less.

I must be getting too used to all the D&B on the amp! lol
#6January 31st, 2008 · 06:24 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
LAB-VANA Trump
H - You are still The Man for this on here. Praise to the Mice - nearly a 10 minute EP! Patience - it Builds into wel-worth-waitin-for. Rated!
#7February 4th, 2008 · 11:49 PM
6 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Canada
Nice!
Great work! 
#8February 6th, 2008 · 01:38 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey!!
Incredibeliscous!! I like it very very much!  This has to go on my MP3 player... If I can get another fm converter that would be nice...  Oh, and send the pest control fellows over here after please, I too have more than my share of mice.. sigh...

anyway, as I said, this is great stuff...  Something about the combination of the drum and bass and the way she sings.. it really is so different... what a great mix... 

JimK
#9August 29th, 2008 · 04:34 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I fancied a bit of variation from my usual listening pleasure, so went to your page and selected you most recent (which isn't that recent any more) bit of music.
This really did it for me.... you have some serious talent on the mixing and blending front.  And you say there was no assistance from the mice this time - wow, you've picked up a hell of lot from the little guys!!!
But really - I can see this one going down really well in the clubs.  I may even download it and play it at my daughter's 19th birthday bash.
Excellent stuff Hal - where's the new stuff.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.