#1January 12th, 2008 · 03:58 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Memory

This song is not in a battle

Another one from me. Not a disco tune - better listen to it with headphones - it brings out the colours of that song better. Don't be hard on me, I'm still learning ;-)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 12th, 2008 · 05:56 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
As i hear it.
Backing vocal could do better with a clearer and less muffled sound panned a bit further away from the main vox.Hi hat level a bit lower and kick and snare a bit higher.I think that should balance out the song a bit more.Hey its a real good track with a good voice and melody.
#3January 12th, 2008 · 06:56 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
i like this
i am really liking the tune and the way you do your harmonies..your right its not a disco song..lol..maybe in the 60's they may have grooved a bit to this... its a real sweet song..you keep em coming please.. its a breath of fresh air to hear a sweet love song..xxxxxx..nice guitar work by the way.xxxx rated
#4January 12th, 2008 · 12:50 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The vox and melody lines are great.

I'm sure in time your recording skills will improve. Although the vox are very clear.

Keep at it.

Denis
#5January 13th, 2008 · 12:38 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
I very much agree with Marino. The song itself is very sweet and your voice performance is very good and appropiate for the style of the track. The only small problem lies in the percussion. I agree the hi hat is a little bit too loud and you could emboss the snare. I may add also about the hi hat it is used perhaps too often specially on the second half of the song. You might want to replace it with another sound. Just as it is now, though, it is very enjoyable. I like it and I'm going to give it a good rate
#6January 13th, 2008 · 05:26 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Oh what a great feedback! I'm really happy about it because it really helps me reflecting my own song and it brings a different view on it. Thank you very much - I'll try to bring your thoughts into the song. I absolutlely agree with you comments on the percussion. I didn't notice that but now that I know it's clear that I need to change things a bit.

Thanks!
#7January 24th, 2008 · 07:43 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
hmmm
the style and meter of this one takes me
back... was in a discussion about a few
acts that may not have been exactly what
this is, but held their own, like moody blues,
early bee gee's,  melanie, and so forth...
I like how this one completely broke my
hold on reality and took me to a place where
I could zone out while enjoying what I was
hearing..

blessings and welcome to the amp....

blueyes...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:58 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.