Oh a dream I have has now come true,
Im needing you,

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 11th, 2008 · 02:13 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
Happy New Year To You.x
this song is abso brilliant. I am honoured to write lyrics for such a talented musician.....love it!..xxxxxxxxx high rates..xxxx
#3January 11th, 2008 · 07:33 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Awesome job with space and sound.Great balance on the song construction.The bass line is real sweet.I like the pre chorus break downs.Great vocal show.!!!!man You are one awesome musician!!!The drums a bit far but good beats and fills!!!!
rated!!!!!
#4January 11th, 2008 · 08:57 PM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
*clank *clank... Anyone got a martini?  Lol!, I don't even drink alcohol.  Perfect timing on the instruments and vocals.  This is very well done... very well.  Very enjoyable.  Good job on the lyrics, paganscradle.  Oh, don't close that door!  Please, don't, or the sun won't shine... oh, baby, baby....
#5May 12th, 2009 · 11:25 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Fiji Islands
denis, this is great!! it may seem immature, but this is pretty sweet!! everything flows soooooo together! a good mix as well, and a nice vocal recording! what are you using to record your voice??
#6May 12th, 2009 · 05:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
WitnessBeats679 wrote…
denis, this is great!! it may seem immature, but this is pretty sweet!! everything flows soooooo together! a good mix as well, and a nice vocal recording! what are you using to record your voice??

It was some time ago now, I think I used an AKG1000s condenser mic through an ART Gold mic preamp onto a Yamaha AW16G workstaion, that is my current set-up.
Cheers
#7May 16th, 2009 · 12:40 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
How the heck did I miss this one..lol...a very nice collaboration from 2 very good artist...I always knew Pagans was/is a very good songwriter...nice lyrics...Very good music flow Denis...nice vocals..good delivery

High Vote/rating
#8May 16th, 2009 · 02:43 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Awesome job with space and sound.Great balance on the song construction.The bass line is real sweet.I like the pre chorus break downs.Great vocal show.!!!!man You are one awesome musician!!!The drums a bit far but good beats and fills!!!!
rated!!!!!

This is one of the songs going my first Jazz album, I wasn't gonna change anything, but seeing your comments about the drums, what do you think I should do, when you said they sound far, does that mean low in the mix, too much reverb or other?
Cheers
#9May 16th, 2009 · 02:44 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: .
FLYER7747 wrote…
How the heck did I miss this one..lol...a very nice collaboration from 2 very good artist...I always knew Pagans was/is a very good songwriter...nice lyrics...Very good music flow Denis...nice vocals..good delivery

High Vote/rating

Thanks Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.