77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Paper Plane_(Acoustic Version)

This song is not in a battle

DustySkate's/ Lyrics
Flyer/ Lyrics/Vocals/Guitar/Composition

This a one track recording

This is the B side of this song. The original Idea and lyrics were written by Dustyskate's  They are posted in the Lyrics forum....
I'll be doing another version of this song with Nakedtoes4me ( Linda )..
I'm going to add more instruments to the A side version...
Just thought I would post this and see what you all think...was  for fun

Thanks for stopping by for a listen !!!

Flyer

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 1st, 2008 · 01:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man this sounds super sad.Cant tell you enough a thick is this song with emotion.The lyrics are superb and captured by your voice feel, they move even further down the road of sentiment.The music fits nicely to the words and emotion.
Great job guys!!
#3January 1st, 2008 · 02:02 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
yes this is a very moving and feeling song...I love the lyrics..well done the two of you..will be good to hear complete version with nakedtoes4me..gosh this song is sad....rated.....xxxxxxxx you know flyer i think your voice is exceptional on this song  x
#4January 1st, 2008 · 04:01 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Marino..I'm glad you liked the tune..thanks for your comment !! 
Thanks Pagans xx    ..  I have to get the other version done... I'm about to work on it now...Then I'll send it to Linda....Man, this stuff sure can be time consuming...lol 

Happy New Years....Marino & Hayley

Flyer

#5January 1st, 2008 · 04:32 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Sounds pretty cool man. Can't wait to hear the A side!
Thx! Happy New Year!

-Mark
#6January 1st, 2008 · 11:03 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
excellent man!
has a very live sound to it which makes the song more emotional.
Lyrics are amazing.
This song is amazing!
will rate and can't wait to hear the full version! :]
#7January 2nd, 2008 · 02:42 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
real nice, this has a lot of feeling in it . and deep meaning.  Also I hear that you fixed that clipping problem. Yhis is very clear, and clean with cool use of reverb. This is one of the hardest things to do is just guitar and singing without a lot of other stuff going on . This is real real good.  I like it. Your singing is really coming along .. I ran out of breath trying to hold that note out singing along with it. 
#8January 7th, 2008 · 07:50 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
LOl  Thanks BS

Thanx Greg...Everyone
Flyer
#9January 8th, 2008 · 12:39 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Very heartfelt tune here!  Levels seems real low to me?  You are such a wonderful artist, Flyer.  I hear improvement everytime I hear a new one!  I just love it!  I cant wait to hear the album you're working on! Keep it up!
#10January 15th, 2008 · 07:34 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Minds..I did this as a one track take..so there is where the problem is in the mix...I hope to be posting the full version soon...I'll let you know when the Cd is finally cut..it will take a little bit of time.....

Flyer
#11November 10th, 2008 · 09:50 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Remembrance Day
Hey all,

Thought I would dredge this one up for Rememberance day(Canada).I guess it is called Veterans day in the USA. Try and take a moment of silence out of respect for those who risked it all for our freedom and for those who they left behind.

I couldn't find the other version Ralph posted but I like the simplicity of this version as well.

Adios Amigos,
-Mark
#12November 10th, 2008 · 10:01 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey  Mark..how funny is this....I was just listening to this song today...I actually practiced to it..in my little recording room...I was thinking of redoing this version..I have a electric acoustic now...the recording of the music should be a lot better...Plus my voice has got deeper....So, lets see..I might get to it this week...I have a few other things in the ball park...Good to see you again..

flyer
#13November 11th, 2008 · 07:17 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Ralphie boy
dude...  DO try to make a new recording of this.. would be nicve, with your skills being so improved on recording now, and the new guitar, should really come out nice...  I think this song is perfect for your voice alone, it is so heartfelt and full of emotion....  YOu gotta do this one..

JimK
#14November 12th, 2008 · 06:55 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey Jim..hows it going...LTNS..I think I will redo this...I'll make a few changes to it and see what I come up with...But I do hear a lot of mistakes in this version that I want to correct....Thanks

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.