rhytm of live

This song is not in a battle

a new electronic trip...the chaos and repeating rhytm is kind of live

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 29th, 2007 · 11:16 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice effects.. I like the Backing Voice's your using....Very Trippy...
The song just kind of stays in the same place  from beginning to end...but that's just me.....But, Then again, I don't make this kind of music...so this is probably very acceptable to people who do like/listen/compose... to this Genre/style...

Nice mix and recording..I do like this...

Flyer

Will Rate
#3December 29th, 2007 · 03:51 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice modulating synth work on the intro.The details work great.I'm wanting for the break and find the bass type loop follow by some textured fade ins.Sounds nice but I got disappointed with the half time beat as oppose to the double time I was hoping for.It still shows great skill and musical concept.Its leaning towards the the artsy side of sound scapades IMHO.
#4December 30th, 2007 · 11:49 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
yes, very interesting music, theres alot going on in there, very cool sounds. and i like how you've introduced the layers. I like it alot when the drums kick in at 2:10. imo, the track needs a bit more variation; The bass arppegio could have a little more variation, and it could go through some different sounding sections where there is a different beat etc. but as a creative sound scape, its very cool.

Ian
#5December 30th, 2007 · 03:35 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Mix and eq are well done.  Overall tribal vibe.  The track keeps building to something that it never quite achieves..  atleast for me.  This is a great intro track.  Just wanted it to blow up and it never did.  Great for an after the club chill vibe!  Well done!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.