#1December 26th, 2007 · 07:28 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
If our dreams had wings

This song is not in a battle

Hi guys

Please comment on this *very* early, raw guitar concept track, called 'If our dreams had wings'.

Yes, I know it sounds  naff (quick recording and mastered with cheap headphones cos my speakers are broke). I also know that the playing isn't perfect as it is just one take (missed notes, improv, and the harmonics need some work too).

However, what I want most is compositional comments. Do you like the song? Want it to be a track for our new band.

Thanks all :D:D

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 26th, 2007 · 08:16 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
hmmmmmm, I say yes to this as well...I actually would slow down the tempo a bit though...I think the groove is lost at the current tempo...not much slower ...5-10 bpm maybe?
#3December 28th, 2007 · 11:10 PM
3 posts
United States of America
Well I gotta say Very nice, however like the post before me, I believe you need to slow it down a bit. Good Stuff keep it comin
#4December 29th, 2007 · 12:28 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Im cool with the tempo, I hear where you going .I think when all is putt together Bass ,drums ,etc,it should  come out awesome!!!!I like it!
#5December 29th, 2007 · 10:59 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This has some serious  Hard rock to it...I like this kind of Music...But I cant really play as well as you do.....But, I sure like to listen to it...Ill be looking to hear  final version....

Flyer

will rate
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.