#1December 25th, 2007 · 07:05 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Not Too Late

This song is not in a battle

This is a one day project, wrote and recorded in one day. Not too long so it won't take much of your time.

I probably could have spent more time perfecting it, but I'm going to my Dad's tommorow on Boxing Day, and I'm not going to be able to do it there.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 26th, 2007 · 09:07 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
It's very good!  It'd be great if you could extend it, but anyway it's great as it is. You know, what's good, if also brief, twice as good. Also a very nice concept to have been born within just one day. Rating it...
#3December 27th, 2007 · 11:47 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Man, The concept is there.  The vocals are coming through clear.  A little "prettiying" up wouldnt hurt and could only add to this already very decent tune!!
#4December 27th, 2007 · 03:55 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
this is really good for a one day project wow! you have got the right stuff going on here..brilliant!x
#5December 27th, 2007 · 09:19 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Not Too Late
dare i say................
i like this..............
thanx the fish
how do you want to progress as songwriter???
u need collabs to drive up the sound???
or not???

ker pingsplash

the fish
#6December 28th, 2007 · 04:44 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for the comments!

Means a lot to know I've improved so much.

My music teacher said that I could make a wonderful composition in a few hours if I had to but if I had longer than a day it would take me ages!

In terms of songwriting, I'd love to work with other people; songwriters and performers. Maybe something could be done with this song!
#7December 29th, 2007 · 11:22 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This has potential...the first thing I would do if I would re-do this would be getting a cleaner sound from the Instrument (even though I'm terrible at mixing)..your vocals are right up front  and very clear.. I hear them well..Yes, I sure would agree that your showing a lot of improvement...Like Pagans said...not bad for a one day project....
keep it going

Flyer

will rate
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.