#1December 15th, 2007 · 07:33 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
MaxJam with TK

This song is not in a battle

quite some time ago i got mail from TK he played some organ to this upload of mine:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/2307.html

I found it very complementing, but also very amazing how it works, even while there is not much room left in between all my guitar(noodle) parts( i recorded this in the time when i was 'learning soloing', i am still stucked in that fase ; )
i totally forgot about it, too busy with other things, haven't been around a while here, but now the world has the chance to hear this,

u can tell TK knows better what i am doing than i did, lol

enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 15th, 2007 · 10:03 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Totally outstanding.this is just a great treat for sure.Tk 's has an awesome touch on keys and this is no exception.I find his level a bit low in some parts but at the end it gets real good.The guitars are real good in some points and in others is more like a jam but this is pretty great track.Very Floyd like and tasteful.Good job guys!
#3December 15th, 2007 · 12:06 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
yep I had the Floyd company in my head when I heard the original version of this http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/2307.html
and yes some parts are really great with that guitar and some are jamming... but it was only for my personal satisfaction...
cool that you liked it and to give it a try on BandAmp
#4December 15th, 2007 · 01:39 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
This is right up my street, around the corner, back again and start all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, very nice indeed , great work by all.

Rated

Denis
#5December 15th, 2007 · 01:51 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
this collab has an amazing feel,very professional...its very moving..i have to agree about the floyd movement going on in there..brings a lovely emotion......you know I cant listen to this song without drifting somewhere else..and that dont happen to me very often..so thankyou..very high rates..brilliantx
#6December 16th, 2007 · 01:22 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Excelent sound and style!  Objectively, I find the combination of sounds of a very good taste and giving each instrument more power to the other. "Psycologically", the song feels very deep and provides an undoubtedly visual mind environment.... (don't laugh at the way I put it... it's serious)
#7December 20th, 2007 · 12:03 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
awesome!with a definite hue of pink!
#8December 20th, 2007 · 04:29 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is excellent.
A real 'classic' rock sound, absolutely love it!
I agree with Pagan about the emotion, this is spot on rock. The drums rolls on relentlessly, the guitar breaks your hart and Tritons organ brings it all together.
God! I love that organ of yours Triton, seriously!
#9February 10th, 2008 · 07:41 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
:)
Wow! Powerful sound and a great atmosphere! What kind of guitra effects did u use / are you using?
Triton's playing is spotless, as usual
#10February 11th, 2008 · 07:12 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
JBP, its about 10 or more years ago i recorded this, so its way before i got my boss GT-6 fx box,

but mainly i used Boss pedals like distortion chorus and delay, could be the old ME-4 combined with some adds like wah-wah ( jh cry baby).

drums and bass and the loud clean guitar were recorded at the same time on a 4 tracker, later on i jammed several tracks with distortion and or wahwah
surprised myself with some of the results, had to take the messy parts for granted

tnx for listening and comps!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.