#1December 4th, 2007 · 05:49 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
(Ignore!) Effin Tasha

This song is not in a battle

This was writen for a black girl I know. It is racial and should be ignored. Don't listen. Thanks!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 4th, 2007 · 05:59 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
The vox in the beginning are WAY to up front,love the riffage in the back...LMAO at the change..You sound like a hoot to be around with guitar in hand of course.....This reminds me of American History X in the laundry room when the guy's like "here's what were gonna do...we gonna hate some niggers...I don't know what a nigger is but I hate 'em....( if any one  hasn't seen it...the guy in the scene is black and drapes a white sheet out of the laundry over his head makes one of the  the funniest dumb redneck faces I've seen) I guess I didn't listen by listening and for that my most heart felt apologies to you and Effin Tasha.
#3December 4th, 2007 · 07:07 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok
First off, I must tell you that this is an abhoration and I WILL NOT allow this behavior on here... So, you will be banned FOREVER EVER EVER EVEr EVer Ever ever ver er r !!!!  (Nice use of echo eh?)

OK Ok..  I'm just kidding...  it's a bit tasteless no doubt.. but It's nothing worse than some of the other tasteless stuff others have put on here...  At least there isn't any REALLY bad curse words in it....

And since it's making fun of rednecks also known as Nascar fans, it's ok with me... hey, wait a minute.. I'm a redneck, ohh but I'm not a Nascar fan, so I guess it's still alright with me... But, I play a banjo.. sometimes.. umm..  does that mean this song is making fun of me??  hmm...  naaa... cuz I gots all me teeth...  well, most of em anyway..

Ok ok... I'll get back to the point...  I will just ignore this... and pretend it doesn't exist...  I'll just go listen to my own tasteless dribble tune... Flatulence Odair

JimK
#4December 5th, 2007 · 02:33 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Man this is almost Zappa territory.

Absoluty outrageous.

I love it really

Made me smile, even laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to see you play live!!!!

Very entertaining

Merry Christmas

Denis
#5December 6th, 2007 · 02:46 PM
1 posts
United States of America
I love this song. I can totally relate to it! Oh wait that is because it is about me:) Yay! I am glad I signed up just so I could comment!
#6December 8th, 2007 · 09:20 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
This was very poetic, I like the folky change that is the best part of the song for me. The vocals are also very fitting to the song, and the lyrics are funny. I also like the guitar playing with the low string runs.

More like this please
#7December 8th, 2007 · 09:27 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
You all have no souls. Except Nattie/tasha of course. But the rest of you? :(:(

I put it here so I wouldn't have to directly send it through messenger to multiple people.
#8December 10th, 2007 · 02:44 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
:)
Very nice mate, ive listened to a few of your tunes and liking your style, very Campfire style chilling tunes... raw and pure.  I think your guitar would be quite safe from the flames if you were chilling with us

Love the idea of this track and the way you restart it differently... and put your mind changing - im totally robbing that.... YOINK!

Just kiddin fella i wouldant do that to ya

Thanks for the tunes

#9February 19th, 2008 · 10:11 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
52 posts
United States of America
F=%# YA!!!!
LOL

this is funnier than hell nice use of guitar and funny lyrics
#10February 21st, 2008 · 03:19 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
65 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
I like this one, it has something in it...
#11February 21st, 2008 · 03:45 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
the best part was "stop stop" and it stopped
beautiful

say hello to tasha
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.