#1November 29th, 2007 · 07:16 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
confide in me kylie cover

This song is not in a battle

Its not finished, its only 1 verse and a chorus so far. I want to find a more real sounding string sound and some better drums. I'm going to add some parts here and there eventually.
I've liked this song for ages and never knew who it was by til I saw the video for it yestaday!
Maybe someone could take the FL file and do some stuff in it?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 29th, 2007 · 11:34 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I remember the Sisters of Mercy doing this live, in '97. A really big sounding song, very powerful vocal line, it gave the audience high hopes of any possible upcoming album (the Sisters hadn't released any studio material since '93, and they still haven't).

When I later saw Kylie's video clip, I thought "wow, she's covering a Sisters song" - ofcourse it didn't take me long to realize it was the other way around. I still think it's a really powerful song, with a really great vocal line, and I think your arrangement so far is just excellent. I love that haunting bass, those drums, and, beside your beautiful voice ofcourse, I absolutely love the synth.

I can't help you building it out though, but I am surely looking forward to a finished version!
#3November 29th, 2007 · 01:52 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah this sounds really good.

You have simply got to finish it.

Denis
#4March 7th, 2008 · 11:03 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i missed this when you posted it back in november, and I must say that this is great.  Your voice is very crisp and well recorded.  I agree with PX 100%.  Excellent work.  I don't know if you've got plans to continue working on it (i realize that it's been a good while since you posted this) but if so, I'm sure it would be well accepted here    I'd be satisfied with your choice of drums and stuff if you were to leave the instrumentation unaltered.

I'm about to head out to Canada by road, and I'm downloading a bunch of BandAMP songs to go on the iPod so that I'm not stuck listening to my own music on repeat for 24 hours (it's a non-direct route ).  This song definitely makes on the list, even though it's incomplete.

Tim
#5March 11th, 2008 · 03:58 PM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
This is absolutely amazing. I think that this is perfect as is and have no idea why you haven't finished it! I think you have a stunning voice - made my hair stand on end  I would buy this!
#6July 30th, 2008 · 11:34 AM
6 posts
United Kingdom
This is wicked!
Can't say anything else really.
#7July 30th, 2008 · 10:05 PM
373 posts
China
getting into it now.... liking the groove.... the catcher is your beautiful voice!  yeah, that seals it for me.... loving your singing... aahhh.... only a minute and forty-five seconds.... well, it ain't easy making music....hopefull you get back on the horse soon and finish this lil goody....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:53 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.