#1November 28th, 2007 · 02:11 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
IDM

This song is not in a battle

Lost in the sands of time, faulty save why do you hate me so? Pannings all wrong but lost the save...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 28th, 2007 · 02:05 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
As I'm listening - really nice use of brass; incredibly chilled.  Interesting way you chose to start off the drums....really enjoying the second loop used where its dnb, but not a rhythm i recognise, before finally going into a normal dnb loop. 

Can see you've taken the words about varying up the drums into account here, and it sounds really good for it.  Nevermind the panning...still being downloaded.  Once again a great chilled out tune.

Kobeshi
#3November 28th, 2007 · 04:00 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
woo I love the chilled  groove on this, it's delicious Devo.
The progression build over the drums contemplative weaving  with energetic stacato to mid break with rev cymbal.
Most appreciated.
Hi Kobeshi seems first 2 reviews of Devo's new offering are from japan.
Nihong wa devo daisuki des 
#4November 28th, 2007 · 05:10 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Honmani!!!
#5November 29th, 2007 · 02:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Devo, I love this Jazz run your in

Let's see you build up a  JAzz album!!!!!!. [Could hear pagans voice in the background, cool]

Hey I'.m getting a flute this Christmas, If I get on with it, I will then learn to play the Soprano sax, and if all that happens, I will jam to these recent songs. and finally start recording. We'll see what happens???

Really nice Devo, This  real quality stuff

Rated

Denis
#6November 29th, 2007 · 09:12 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
Devooooooo amazinggggg stufff......ok.. your a brilliant master of music.. i love your style..its always got me leaning in for more..your so different to any other styles on here and its so refreshing...i love your way of sound...complete sound ..complete talent..xxxx...will rate.xxxx
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 12:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.