Tried

This song is not in a battle

New track

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 27th, 2007 · 09:11 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Once again a stunning track - amazing use of samples.  Im loving how the bass line regularly stops...helps keep things interesting and I find draws your attention onto the drums.  And this one is centred!!!! 

Kobeshi
#3November 27th, 2007 · 05:37 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
25 posts
United Kingdom
The drum sound is very nicely balanced. Airy but punchy, excellent. Whole track is very well balanced actually, always got enough going on to keep your attention but never gets too busy.

This one is very cool Jon, I would start sending it off to labels.

J.
#4November 27th, 2007 · 08:12 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Hey Devo

I just can't take away from my head something you said reviewing another song about your speakers cutting the mids. In this one I think that may be a problem. I would add a little more bass to the mix.

Other than that... this is another amazing track. 
#5November 27th, 2007 · 08:16 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Excellent! I am not a fan of sounds like these but this stands out and i can get through the song with pleasure. The vocals are superb. Great job! I wish I was that good with samples... I am missing bass in here, though
#6November 27th, 2007 · 09:46 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
It's fairly nice to listen to. I personally don't like the drums. Not because of the way they sound, they sound great, but because of the fact that it's one drumloop through the whole song. Give it some variation and you'll get people to listen longer. I know a lot of people would stop listening about a minute in because it's too repetitive, which it is. Change it up, or cut it short because it's like listening to the same song on repeat three times. Also, to agree with the others, it needs more bass to fill up the sound spectrum. Not only that, but to continue on my variation spiel, change it up too. Instead of continuous whole notes, make it a bit more interesting occasionally.

EDIT: reading back over that, I realized that I was pretty much telling you what needed to be done. Don't think that. If you like it how it is, keep it the way you like it. I'm only giving suggestions that I feel would make it a more interesting song to listen to.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 7:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.