Wolf

This song is not in a battle

Enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 28th, 2007 · 07:54 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
rofl, could you be any more laid back? The song sound so smug for the first 50 seconds that I just want to hit you with a guitar.

Your vocals are slightly drowned out by the guitar. From that point till 1:30ish where you become all laid back Egein. Thats like Again, but with e's. I really liked it. I just want something a little more complex from your guitarist.
#3November 29th, 2007 · 06:48 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Well, I play all the instruments actually, and I kept it laid back on purpose. As for the laid back part, i'm a pretty laid back kinda guy, so what can ya do. If you wanna hear something more upbeat/technical, listen to the Jester.
#4November 29th, 2007 · 06:49 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
That's, I kept it somple on purpose! Oops!
#5November 29th, 2007 · 09:18 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
good song, i like it,the whole song i think is nicely done. i feel like i am watching u live somewhere,and can really feel what your portraying in your song..your bang on amazing...!!! great stuff..will rate, the only thing is...i would like to know every word your singing.. i had a job hearing it all... but well done..!
#6November 29th, 2007 · 08:42 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Wolf
I am enjoying this song very much...............
It sounds very live!!!!!!!!!!No very live
the musicianship is fantastic
Tech Stuff.......
The levels are a little bit to hell............. especially when the 'band' joins in.......the words disappear
cool guitars but they kill the vocals
Dont forget its the words that make the song to the listener.....if they arent obvious you are knackered
level drops/fluctuations between song segments
( Just think about what u listen 2 .......... the words  mostly allways clear at front of mix )

I enjoy.............Thanx.............Good Song

Loads of Stars

kerflishsplah

the fish
#7November 29th, 2007 · 09:00 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Thanks for the input guys and gals! I still have allot to learn about mixing and levels! I'll be sure to pay more attention to the level of my singing next time!
#8November 29th, 2007 · 09:24 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
Hey, don't get me wrong. I really liked the laidback ness. When I say "it made me want to hit you" I mean that as a good thing, lol. I meant that it was just so cool and so smooth that I couldn't help but smile!

Furthermore! You can be more complex without being technical and upbeat. My guitar peice in "So Afraid" is fairly complex but I am playing slowish.
#9November 30th, 2007 · 06:15 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice...It has a somewhat Brittash invasion sound to it in the begining...or is it just me?...then It goes to a Pink Floydish feel...I also hear some Blakhatz style in this.... I love the Guitar kick you incorporate...nice vocals....would like see your lyrics...Im loving the ending....creative     nice

Nice work
shinaube

Flyer

Will Rate
#10November 30th, 2007 · 06:46 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Thanks flyer, I'll post the lyrics in the near future. Hey Dark, I didn't take any offense to what you said, I just wanted to explain myself!
#11November 30th, 2007 · 06:53 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Sounds pretty good.The music is quite good.I like your voice,the voice sound recording is a bit muffled for my taste but there's still some good definition in it!Great song construction and arrangement.Love the running for the door part on...Thats an awesome hook with real tasteful harmonies.The solo sounds pretty good!Good job over all!
#12December 5th, 2007 · 10:15 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
For some reason it made me think of semi-sonic. I think it has a cool sound. For sure, bring the vocals ahead. Nice one!
#13December 6th, 2007 · 12:05 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
the melody worked for me familiar & traditional ,is this a live recording of your band?
Nice arrangement and dynamics, the recording will improve but as it stands this is a very respectable offering.The solo guitar pretty there 2.
good work

yokoinc
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.