cold

This song is not in a battle

what a crap day

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2007 · 03:32 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hMM.. i'm sorry you had a crap day, if that's what you mean, but the song is really good.  I like your music a lot as a cool background sound to just about anything that i do.  It keeps me going as I program, write papers, pack things, write letters, screw up my computer, etc etc

thanks!  i can't really give any suggestions for improving your music--- i like it the way it is.

TLS
#3November 21st, 2007 · 06:05 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Cool track! i like the guitar tone a lot, and also the piano riffs.  I think it would be nice to do something with the drums in the mix so they gain a little prescence.

I'm downloading this one.
#4November 22nd, 2007 · 01:37 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yep the weather is the Uk is misarable, cold and wet. So good that you channeled you feelings in this song.

I would love you to have a go at some vox with this.

The recording could do with some more dynamics, it could just be your recording level settings,
are set to the otimum recording level?

Rated

Denis
#5November 22nd, 2007 · 07:28 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
Great song PD its very cool i like the drums they sound kinda mute but in a good way.... its very old school like! i feel like im watching a scene of gray and this girl kinda just lights it all up! but anyway I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SING on this track!!! its so cool it just begs for your voice i think it would fit nicely with all of this!!! AND I LOVE THE ENDING!!! it just kinda slows down!!!!! its sooooo great!!!
#6November 22nd, 2007 · 07:56 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Definatley downloading this little gem.  I love the muted feel you've created.  However, I would suggest tweaking the drums a bit to, as aetheris says, have them gain a bit of presence in the mix.  By no means let them lose that great muted feel though! 
Capturing the mood: you have it down to a T.  Others have suggested you put vocals on, however Im loving this an an instrumental.  If you do though, be sure to post it here.  I'd love to here them!

Will definatley rate!
Kobeshi
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 10:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.