#1November 21st, 2007 · 11:59 AM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Developers Remix

This song is not in a battle

If you only knew how awesome Steve Ballmer is! Why, with his excitement on Microsoft products, I swear he would have a heart attack. This isn't what I'd call anything special. It's like a collage of all the things we have heard Steve Ballmer get excited about! From developers for Microsoft, to Windows, to advertising for Microsoft. These are the things we love about Steve Ballmer. He is crazier than Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs is crazy enough that he could sell sand to you and make everyone who works for Apple sell sand to you at a high dollar! Steve Ballmer refuses his children to use any products that are competitive with Microsoft. He has thrown chairs at people. All in all, he is awesome, because he is the good kind of crazy!

I hope you like my remix.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2007 · 03:22 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
lol. quite amusing. i especially like the windows xp speech, fits in very nicely. it sounds like the angry german kid (youtube) has got a job with microsoft (thats what it makes me think of anyway, probs cos i've never seen Steve Ballmer).

as far as the music, i like it,  ambient and cool synth sounds.

Ian
#3November 21st, 2007 · 05:13 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
LMAO!!

This is severely screwed up, and I love it! I had to read in on Steve Ballmer, the wiki page says it all. I never want to meet that man, or it's to throw one of those canine droppings-filled pies in his face.

Steve Jobs doesn't seem to be half as funny, and Apple products are over-priced. But that said, I love the tune coz it's pure mockery - a fun listen, but I can't see this bouncing peeps around at parties really... It's just real fun to listen to.
#4November 28th, 2007 · 06:39 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
I love your remix fun synthy doof kelpie> and those american accents over the top 
There is the cyber social commentary angle 2
turn it way up babe
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 1:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.