#1November 20th, 2007 · 07:32 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
LavaLoungeII

This song is not in a battle

So i cleaned up the bass a bit, did some minor mix work and then it crashed and now i can't open it anymore , I know what you mean about the drums kings but hope since it's a chill track its not too noticeable, i did some scratching over it, but it came out abit out of time i blame the latency from my dex haha, unfortunately i cant retake the scratching as this is the only copy i have left of it and it's already got this scratching on it, *sigh* oh well, and denis it would be awesome ifr you put some more guitar in there somewhere feel free to go at it

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 20th, 2007 · 02:18 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds bloody good to me!!!!!!

I'm downloading it!!!

I'm gonna 'av a crack at some guitar.

High Rate

Denis
#3November 20th, 2007 · 08:55 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Lovin' the additions here.  Damn good chill tune to begin with - this only makes it better.  And I KNOW the feeling of losing all your work to a computer crash.  I usually find myself sitting there for a few seconds with a dumb-founded look on my face, then doing endless restarts in the hope taht somehow part of it is recoverable (inevitably to find that it isn't). 
Still, sounds solid to me!
Kobeshi
#4November 21st, 2007 · 03:36 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes losing stuff is shit !

This track is still excellent, in that I still hear the track and the beat is 'softer'.
I'm one of those people who cant sleep with a ticking clock, I just tend to listen!
This very Zen concept of d&b is a bit like that. :]
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 11:29 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.