#1November 19th, 2007 · 02:00 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Lava Lounge

This song is not in a battle

Ok... So I lied... but seriously... this is the last... for now... im goin to bed...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 19th, 2007 · 08:21 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Really nice chilled out vibe...perfect title for it I think.  Only minor criticism would be the same as Denis's for the last piece I rated (Tek maybe?), and it's that it takes maybe a tad too long for some other instruments to start coming in and mixing things up.  That said, this is a very chilled out piece, so I think it gets away with it. 

Once again amazing use of vox/samples.  This one is definatley getting downloaded and going on the chilled playlist!  As usual, a very high rate.

Kobeshi
#3November 19th, 2007 · 12:10 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Man... I hope this is another lie hehe... ok, you can sleep now.  I love this, reminded me to St. Germain at spots (with the jazz guitar and piano) but that voice sampling is very yours and gives the song another totally diferent feel.  btw where do you get those amazing samples??

Downloading and rating (high)
#4November 19th, 2007 · 01:36 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
good backing music...but very repetitive...
needs a theme, a melody
great quality
#5November 19th, 2007 · 01:49 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
The piano was from Dogsonacid.com somewhere, and the vocals were from paganscradle and her daughter i believe, i've tweaked it abit and dont some scratching over the top to help address the repetativeness i'll put it up in a bit
#6November 19th, 2007 · 09:11 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's all good but the beat is loose from the the rest!
After a while the beat kind of 'lets go' and becomes detached, because it's always the same.
Mmm! not one of your best. Did you sleep well? The vocal sample is right but you've just let it loop, nothing happens to it.
All very much Devo sounds, but not real Devo energy.
I do like the stutter though  On the drum as well as the vocal.
#7November 20th, 2007 · 02:51 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
All this needs is a strong lead line to finish it off. Although I think the Pagan sample should say go for 8 bars, rest then come back in, or somethin like that

The production is really good, you're improving all the time!!!!

Hey, I would love to play lead guitar over this, I was thinking about it just before the guitar started playing.

High Rate.

Denis
#8November 25th, 2007 · 07:09 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
very good
it's a little repetitive at some parts but its a nice repeating
#9November 26th, 2007 · 02:18 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Nice and mellow tune...  would've liked to hear a bit of variation on the drum track but overall is very nice.  Like what you did to the vox.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 9:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.