#1November 18th, 2007 · 01:43 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Heavy Heavy

This song is not in a battle

Heavy tune....gonna try and stop for a bit now... havent moved in 3 days... people started asking what happened to me :S

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 18th, 2007 · 03:50 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
brwaaah..nice devo..fucked-up...think im gone make some dnb...that energy.hey where did you got those vocals from? awsome job. well you had a good reason to dissapear for 3 days
#3November 19th, 2007 · 02:25 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
On this track and 'Tek', I just got the feeling of someone driving a very fast powerful motor, on some kind
of mission.

The female voxample sounds a bit like 'Paganscradle',
Hey pagan is that you??

Great work, excellent use of samples, and one of your better recordings

Rated

Denis
#4November 19th, 2007 · 07:58 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Whooaaahhhhhh....I can only dream of how you create some of those effects that dominate this song...in particular that crazy...THING...going on with the drums.  But really, this is tecnically stunning stuff again.  Your use of samples consistently has to be some of the best i've heard, and im not talking about just on bandamp either. 
High rate!
Kobeshi
#5November 24th, 2007 · 07:31 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
25 posts
United Kingdom
Wicked
Love that vocals sample and that lead line catchy as hell. Cool drums, Amen break? Nice reversy thing on the fills. Very heavy indeed.
#6November 24th, 2007 · 11:58 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
lol dennis nope its my daughter... ..its a peice of music i am totally struck by..i have never heard anything like this..its different and i suddenly feel like i am in some kind of rave party.. yet chilled..what a style devo..awsome!!!!  you have used the vocals in really good way..got a very enthusiastic audience here...will rate...xxxxx
#7November 26th, 2007 · 02:23 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hey I see you made use of some of the samples I sent!  NICE!  (for those that are wondering, intro sample is from "Crooked" by Evilnine feat. Aesop Rock.)  So I see you got your pc! Word!  Looking forward to new tunes!!!  I can hear Pagan on this one!  Im jealous! I keep telling her i want to do something but havent quite got there yet!  Well this is some rough style Dnb sh*t, right here!  Sounds like a lot of looping going on though!  Waiting for you to get back into your groove!!!  Come on wid it!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 4:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.