#1November 17th, 2007 · 10:53 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
wine

This song is not in a battle

Got the internet working on my computer again today, so I'm going on an upload spree.
Unfortunatly, I'm moving out in a few weeks and this computer wont be coming with me

I'm 17 weeks pregnant now, I'm starting to get a bump and I havn't been puking as much.
I have another scan on the 6th of december, hopefully they'll tell us if its a boy or girl. I'm convinced its a boy!
And if it is, his name shall be Dylan! (Unless daddy changes his mind, again.)
If its a girl, its most likely to be called Chloe.

After I've uploaded a few things, I'm going to go an listen to some stuff I've missed.

Hope everyones doing well

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 17th, 2007 · 11:06 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Some solid timing there: I log on for 10 minutes and you've uploaded in that window of time.

Firstly, again, congratulations!

It's good to see you're uploading again, and you've by no means lost your touch.  I love the industrial elements mixed in with this Eastern-European style vibe.  You've got a good selection of samples here.  Some of the synths sound a little bland/generic, but that's more from choice of sample than actual composition.  The mix and master is great.

Great stuff!
#3November 17th, 2007 · 11:13 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very nice tune indeed, glad to see (and hear) things are going fine! The contrast between the worldy accordeon and the typical synthiness makes for that typical PD magic we are used to hearing in your material. I hope you'll be getting access to the net soon once you're settled  (didn't you have a laptop?) so we won't have to miss you for too long.

Dylan and Chloe seem great names. Whichever it is going to be, best of wishes for now!
#4November 17th, 2007 · 04:15 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
First of all...Congrats on the newborn that you have on the way...I think Dylan& Chloe are very cool names...
  I like your recording  very relaxing ...and easy to listen to....very well recorded...nice to see that your doing ok.....take care

Flyer

will rate
#5November 17th, 2007 · 05:08 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
this is a very cool instrumental, it somehow reminds me of takamines music, (which is a compliment btw, cos he's a bit of a musical genius). its very cool, i love the combination of sounds, and that accordian riff is almost hypnotic, in fact, the whole song has a trippy out of this world feeling.

gongrats on the baby, and keep makin music

all the best

Ian
#6November 19th, 2007 · 06:28 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i'm liking the almost-accordian sounding bit that has lots of close notes that are staggaring the beat.  It's very interesting, in a good way.  I like hearing it and find myself dissapointed that it's done playing So I push the play button again   

Thanks for the news update about yourself and Dylan (hopefully, right? )!  I hope all goes well for you in the future!

TLS
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 8:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.