#1November 8th, 2007 · 04:58 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Candle Wax

This song is not in a battle

Just a little guitar diddy! I'm still learning how to use echo/reverb and mastering tools, and I was trying it out a bit on this song. Please let me know how it's coming!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 8th, 2007 · 11:59 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
This was absolutely amazing.  I loved the melody and the extremely delicate structure and chord progression.  The build up into a very smooth and flowing piece with excellent phrasing blew me away.

As for the recording: it's clean, well mastered from what I can tell.  The guitar tone needs a little bit of EQ work...but maybe it fits this track in particular.  I wouldn't use tone like this for any other setting.

It was a little short, but I absolutely loved this.  I hate to be "that guy", but if you have this tabbed out, I'd love to see it.
#3November 9th, 2007 · 07:01 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man this has such a great feel to it.Love the build in the arpeggios and general dynamic.Mood setting song,very fingerstyle like in style.Just love it.More of this would be great!.The Rev and delay work great but I would drop the delay mix just a tad more ,almost like a ghost delay(there but not there if that makes any sense)Anyway great track!
#4November 9th, 2007 · 10:03 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
classical lover
i was jamming a bit to this......

i love the subdued sound....calming...very goog start.  add more higher end maybe, a cello,
french horn.......sigh..

gotta download this & mess around with it myself.  (if ya don't mind)

it inspired me...what can I say?

thanks!  lovely.

mb
#5November 9th, 2007 · 10:04 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
geezzz.....
did i just type "goog"?

lol.....you know what i mean.....lol
#6November 9th, 2007 · 02:04 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
oh gorgeous!
this is so smooth and relaxing..i like it a lot..your very good.are you thinking of doing anything else to it.. cos its brilliant!...will rate.x  super!!
#7November 9th, 2007 · 07:14 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
I had alot of different ideas about what more I could do with it, but in the end I decided that I liked it most the way it is now! Thanks alot for the comments guys! Oh, and I'm not really sure about how to write tabs properly on computer, is there a certain program good for that?
#8February 17th, 2008 · 02:41 PM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
I can only say that this is beautiful. Great recording and an amazing gentle piece.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 10:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.