you lose

This song is not in a battle

was in the mood fore some dnb hardcore stuff,,,,

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 5th, 2007 · 06:08 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Pretty cool stuff, lots of weird synths in there! Would think it could use a bit more, consistent, "pounding" drums, to make it really club-suitable. This is music to dance to, and dance requires a kicking drive that challenges you. Still pretty cool though.. The dark, eery break is really great. Awesome atmosphere ... Will rate
#3November 6th, 2007 · 05:39 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Interesting use of sounds, quite original I think.

PX already mentioned the drums, so yeah a little work on the drums and you'll have us all Dancin'

Will Rate

Denis
#4November 7th, 2007 · 04:57 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Fucking great,..really dark atmosphere  which i love,..haven't got any critic,..its perfect to me!!
#5November 7th, 2007 · 07:46 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Nice, not sure I would call this out and out DnB, but its close enough.  there is a sound you used in here that is creating a hiss... unfortunate.  Like your style, rather random.  Good show!
#6November 9th, 2007 · 06:29 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I'm on a quest to post on all of the songs on the main page of the audio review forum that had the fewest posts   It's your lucky day!

I agree with puppetxeno-- this has got some dance potential   now, i'm a terrible dancer myself, being a average-height red-head in Computer Science, but I could see this strking up people's moves!

I agree about the base/drum--- it would be great if there was a super punchy drum beat going on to drive those dancers out to the floor

Not bad!  I like it, and I'm usually not into the more abstract of tracks on here.  you've earned a place on my playlist, actually!  it makes good background music for surfing the web late at night

TLS

ps-- actually, i began learning some breakdance stuff, but i've left it strewn to my side for too long.. i probably suck at it now.
#7November 9th, 2007 · 07:31 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
thanx guys....i made some edits in the track...it was toooo long and the hizsss in the track ..that on purpose..its part of the melody line..which is build from one noise sample which i pitched at some parts so it become an melodic bass line
#8November 19th, 2007 · 05:38 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Nice work, lovin this tune, original sounds, nice break, maybe add some disto to drums or layer up some heavier hits to get it to punch through the rest of the mix, but all in all good stuff
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.