#1October 26th, 2007 · 04:44 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
The Birdcage 3.0

This song is not in a battle

Fixed a few issues.. mostly intonation.. a few little pips and pops here and there...

Very slight differences from previous version. No need to comment.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 27th, 2007 · 01:49 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I do not comment.. but I tell you now download this
#3October 28th, 2007 · 06:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I simply must comment.

I love your music.

Keep posting you music!!!!

You inspire me.

Cheers

Denis
#4October 29th, 2007 · 10:33 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Ha  no comments would be a disaster....your simply amazing...love your work and This isnt a dissapointment...ok...no comments here...ok I lied....I think you really need to add some lyrics and a good set of vocals to this..as I think you should do to a lot of your work..dont get me wrong this is great..

Flyer

Will Rate
#5October 29th, 2007 · 11:15 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Dude, when the violin solo begun I felt a weird sensation in my chest... it was like "OMG, I... dude!"
Man, musicians like you born every 100 years or more.
I mean, it's amazing the skills you have for making all the arrangements in a simple composition.
If you are making this now you are 18 (?) I can't even figure what you will be able to do in 5 years.
I'm completely fascinated with your work, though I don't like many of you "pop" song you have, but this kind of stuff ( this song, Bonfire, The Queen, Car Noises) just blow my mind!
Great and greatly done!

> Iszil
#6October 30th, 2007 · 11:44 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
It certainly won't be long till we will be sitting in the cinema..........Really love the part after the violin solo just the drums/bass/guitar.
#7October 30th, 2007 · 02:25 PM
20 posts
United States of America
Oh god
That was fantastic.

I cannot say anymore
#8October 31st, 2007 · 12:57 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hmmm..
Birdcage eh?  Well, it definitely held me. I like it very much.

Dude, You gots the talent man, get out there and make your mark!  thank you for reminding me how uber talented you are... 

JimK
#9October 31st, 2007 · 02:46 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, this is a nice piece of music that's well constructed.
There's enough going on to keep your interest with some great choices of instrumental and vocal loops.
And yes, the violin is a pretty masterful addition that just doesn't go on for long enough (or perhaps needs to come back in at a later point).
In terms of the overall recording - I didn't hear any big blunders in there, but there is something a little flat and lifeless in the overall mix, with perhaps an EQ boost needed towards the 2-3K mark to my ears....
Still this is something that can be tailored to suit by the listener, so it's not really a major problem!!!

Bottom line: this is yet another great track from you Taka, which shows what a great musician you are.
#10August 25th, 2008 · 02:27 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
30 posts
Netherlands
I just would like to know what kind of violin players inspire you....

Guys like Jean Luc Ponty and Eddy Jobson perhaps? Check them out if you dont know them.

Here is some fiddle playing by Eddy Jobson, his solo is at the end of the song....

And dont let Amazing John Wetton scare you with his Amazing bass playing. That guy almost makes me cry when I hear him play....Yes he is that good.

But for the fiddle you have to wait till the last part of the song....that solo rips right through you soul.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QpI3wVvek
#11August 25th, 2008 · 03:58 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
12 months..........since we met!!! :):)
Hi Ben.................
This track is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!
U have obviously been soaking up the learning at college and musically maturing............ so clean..........so structured.........so nice!!!
Please PM......email me....skype....so we can catch up..........
FLAT ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx
JOHN T
Swordfish
#12July 6th, 2010 · 01:44 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Don't ask me why, but 5 minutes ago this song popped up in my mind and I just had to come here and listen.
Man, please tell me you are writing more music like this, because I definitely want to listen to it!
Cheers, master!

> Iszil
#13July 6th, 2010 · 04:46 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
holy crap man. you are so brilliant this is so fantastic. the blend of sounds and instruments and 'spaz attacks' on the different instruments.
I leave you with this question: Why have you not released a CD yet? I WANT TO BUY YOUR SONGS!!!

man you are epic I love this song. please start working on more stuff whenever you get a chance. pure brilliance
#14February 26th, 2013 · 12:41 AM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
This is just magical, especially when the synths come in.  I love me some synth-action
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:01 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.