#1October 7th, 2007 · 03:52 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
Someday

This song is not in a battle

Well here's my third song. Made this usin fl studio as wel. Infact thats the only software im familiar with at the moment, and that too just barely. but hey, its not the tools you use, its the music right?... anyways here's "someday" and im trying to get my cousin to replace the lousy 3xosc starting from 0:45 with her voice. But before that need to get cracking with some lyrics. So basically still a long ways from finished.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 7th, 2007 · 07:25 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Do you play guitar? I'm sure that Organ sound could be more 'live' / 'real' , it's sounds a bit blocky, if you brought the melody in on the guitar or 'naturalized' the sound it would be really cool.
You have a bass sound the clips and distorts sometimes, needs EQing !!
But I do like your song it's really cool and chilled.
The piano loop sound familiar , it reminds me of 'Underground' or some chilled techno band like that!
#3October 7th, 2007 · 07:27 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
but the basics of this song are clear..
go and do the vocals... would love to hear them...
needs a highlight like a chorus.. and maybe some different drumsounds..
all in all a nice tune
#4October 7th, 2007 · 06:27 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
yeah this has a lot of potential.. it's good now and the mix is decent.. love to hear it when it's finished

greg
#5October 8th, 2007 · 02:32 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
i like this..
great stuff..i agree about the tools. although it does help to have them of course.. your music is brilliant...all fits in very well.. quite a chilled atmosphere to it..x
#6October 8th, 2007 · 05:37 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
I like the synth sounds. All you need to work on now (which is important for FL) is how to use the studio side of it to sculpt your sound. Work on EQ on the various elements to remove offending frequencies (such as the nasal tone of that organ). You also need to use compression on the overall mix.

I really like the melodies you have layered together composition-wise.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 1:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.