#1October 6th, 2007 · 01:30 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
United Kingdom
Midnight Show
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-10

This is a bit of a punky number.  A nice simple twangy riff is the basis for this song.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 7th, 2007 · 06:25 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
this is good... love the guitar riff..  I like the vocals but imo they should have a little better eq work to bring em out in the mix just a bit more.. of course you might have left em back like that on purpose if so then disregard.

decent recording  decent mix 
cool guitar riff and vocals
great percussion work

gets high vote,

greg
#3October 13th, 2007 · 10:07 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
wow. Love the chord work. Strings are really amazing.Love it for its refreshing melody man.Keep it up
#4October 19th, 2007 · 09:39 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
51 posts
United States of America
Nice - high vote!
I like the verse.  I like the vocals and the mix.  starts really kickin in around 0:30.  I like the chords in the verse a lot!  the Oh Oh Oh part might be even better if you have others doing background kind of yelling Oh Oh Oh with you.  I would like to hear the guitar blasting through an amp as well.  I think it would really kick ass!

This is a good song!  Nice work!  Some minor suggestions really.  Overall good stuff.
#5October 21st, 2007 · 12:19 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hey, I'm a punk fan :P  This is nice-- I was a little afraid right at first with the tone of the opening guitar, but once everything came together with the vocals and drums and bass, I felt a lot better   I still think a full-sounding distortion would be a nice addition to overlay on parts of the song somehow.  Nothing too major, b/c you don't want to drown the rest of the band out.  Such a distortion would have to play a simplified part, since there are some notes in those chords that would create some hardcore dissonance with distortion and gain put on them!

I also like the Oh oh oh part-- good way to keep the vocal track interesting!

Good stuff!
TLS
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 10:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.