#1October 1st, 2007 · 04:13 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Why Not

This song is not in a battle

Some loops and synths from Magix, and some guitar jamming over it
not really a song, i know, just for fun.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 1st, 2007 · 05:46 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Marino wrote…
Hey great to hear the Electronica/Guitar genre moving forward.Nice job with the FL mix and guitars.Sounds like it has potential for a nice developed track!!!!
Have you tried the FPC drums yet??

Marino

this was made with Magix audio studio Marino, i never found my way through FL

tnx for comment anyway, i have put it here so i can delete the (wrong uploaded) one on 'Sindre's' list.

i dont see any potential because of the lack of any chord progression yet, as soon as i find one i might develope more. but great to hear you do :~)

any ideas welcome

Max
( happy to be back! )
#3October 8th, 2007 · 05:09 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
this is a real brain-melter, nice fun track

some nice lead work as well, tone and choice of notes reminded me of carlos santana in places
#4October 8th, 2007 · 05:56 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
like I mentioned in the chat....I hear some guitar runs that remind me of some of the progressive jazz players of the past....didn't know you had that in ya! Very impressive and indicative of your versatility as an artist!
#5October 15th, 2007 · 04:54 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
tnx a lot for listening guys, but to be honest i didnt think twice when i played these guitars, and cut out the worst parts..

and i never listened much to jazz

btw. i did try to explore the 'modes' a bit but i am not sure i use them correctly,

well at least it helps getting less bored when playing

tnx again!
#6October 15th, 2007 · 07:23 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey man this pretty cool
Gets a bit busy when you have both the guitar and synth solos going on but then it actually starts working out.Awesome job with the synth work.I think I posted here before but I don't see my post anymore so I redid it.
Wow Magix? Sounds great!!!
Good job
M.
#7October 16th, 2007 · 04:47 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
tnx again Marino, i saved your first post as a quotation in my first post here on top, cause this song was uploaded in someone elses music list at first (small bug which is fixed now)
you are right it gets a bit too busy with 2 gtrs soloing at the same time, and i lost control in one of them at that moment too, but i liked it in a way
#8October 24th, 2007 · 07:49 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
As Always Max...your guitar playing is tight...I dont seem to hear the Jazz part(s) BattleCat has mentioned...I need to learn how to do samples like this...Mindsatplay is another good one for the use of samples...Not a song here, Max...but still enjoyable to listen to..
Love the double guitar effect...

Flyer

Will Rate
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.