#1October 1st, 2007 · 09:54 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
New Idea

This song is not in a battle

Hi all

I know some of you hate 'short clip' songs but I'm really looking for feedback on some experimentation right now so please bear with me!

Now this is a simple piano piece I just came up with that I think is quite pretty. Please excuse my very poor piano playing as I am no TK! I just got my new keyboard today so it has been a long time since I played.

I've added some orchestral arrangement as well - cellos, contrabass, and a solo viola and oboe.

Please give any feedback you can. Should I turn this into a full song? What sort of song should I try? What about the sound? Do you like the piano sound I got? What about the orchestra?

Piano was Steinberg's The Grand 2, and the instrumentation was Edirol Orchestral. The parts were just given a little EQ, then the track was mastered.

Thanks guys n gals

Dave

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 1st, 2007 · 10:56 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
and you say you're not a very good piano player!
Sounds pretty good to me
The sound is very good very realistic and I think you should take that song further it's got real potential
#3October 1st, 2007 · 01:50 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
lovely and beautiful ... congrats for your new keyboard. what is it?
and I cant imagine how it sounds when you practice lot more. to me it is very special... love to hear more and longer my friend
#4October 1st, 2007 · 01:54 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hey this sounds really .........   (hows it feel?)  LOL! nice one dude!
#5October 1st, 2007 · 02:56 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for all the comments! The new keyboard is an M-Audio 88 key semi-weighted one, cant remember the model. Its like Keystation Pro or something. I also bought the matching sustain pedal for it.

Piano sound was Steinberg The Grand 2 - best piano ever.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.