#1September 20th, 2007 · 08:42 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Backing track for fun

This song is not in a battle

Hi all

This is a guitar riff I came up with that I liked so decided to turn into a track. It is currently instrumental and highly unfinished although I am sure me and James will turn it into a song at some point.

Please let me know what you think. I am aware the piano and MIDI drums are very sparse but I've ordered an 88 key M-Audio keyboard/MIDI controller for that kind of thing.

Oh, and if any of the awesome vocalists round here want to try laying some vocals down on top of it for fun, that would be really cool.

Peace.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 21st, 2007 · 12:14 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
well-produced....the sounds are pure, substantial. Song structure is quite nice. The tune remains interesting throughout. I can almost hear lyrics and vocals on top of this. Love it!
#3September 21st, 2007 · 01:27 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
awesome thanks for the comments

I've actually remixed this as a rockier track with 'whitesnake style' power guitars and I'm desperate for a female vocalist to complete it in the vein of an 80's Rock Ballad. any takers?
#4September 21st, 2007 · 05:31 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I love the piano part in this, would be interesting on how you've remexied the guitars, yeah a heavier sound to go with the piano would be nice.

come on somebody where are you vocalist to kae on this nice song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good hunting me ol' china

Denis
#5September 22nd, 2007 · 10:50 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Just listened to the rock version, and I almost think a combination of this version and the other would sound amazing if you could combine them effectivley (something like a more accoustic leaning verse with little bits of the rock guitar coming through, then a slide/bend to the chorus where the rock guitars come in again?)
#6November 5th, 2010 · 02:56 PM
27 threads / 26 songs
83 posts
Russia
Work is calling to listen to! No disenchantment!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.