113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
saturday six with Marino
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 15 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-10

A song that I've been trying to upload for ages now
Marino recently put his magic touch by adding a solo on it!(thanks again)
Let me know what you think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 10th, 2007 · 12:52 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Loving the lyrics right from the start - clever use of words and rhyme!  Maybe the vocals could be turned up a tinnyyy bit on this one (I think i just gave the exact opposite comment to one of your other songs haha), primarily at the beginning of the song I found for some reason tho.  Maybe its just me.
Im toying with the idea in my head of what some simple drums would sound like, starting around the second verse maybe?  Might download it and have a play around in FL studio later to see 
Marino's solo - beautiful as always!  No more need be said!
Nice tune tho - good score! 
Will rate

Oh hello, surprise bit at the end!!!!  Hidden track!  Sweet!
#3September 10th, 2007 · 01:27 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Nice and easy little ditty!  Love the lyrics!  The solo fits perfect!  Great job guys!
#4September 10th, 2007 · 03:19 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I'm loving this...real nice work here...the only prob i have wit it is i cant hear the vocals to well...but  wtf..I cant hear anyways....
nice acoustics...cool vocals what I can hear and make of it...
one for the playlist

Flyer

Will Rate

nice collab
#5September 10th, 2007 · 03:50 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Boy, your on a nice run here, nice Collaboration.

Great all round compostion. Are you influenced by John Lenon in anyway?

Will rate.

Denis
#6September 10th, 2007 · 05:11 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Marino you make it sound like a Queen jam! lol
Vince this is a beautiful song, yes I've seen it live and I thought the same then.
As for the performance, I will agree that the vocal needs to come out a little clearer , especially since the lyrics are so good !! 
But it's definitely a famous song !  
#7September 10th, 2007 · 06:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is such a nicely  put together song that i almost felt that if i added guitar i would maybe take away from the general feeling,but i guess it worked.Great song V.Thanks for the opportunity on the collab!

Marino.!
#8September 11th, 2007 · 06:59 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
thank you all
wow It has been such a long time since I've managed to put any music on the amp that I forgot how nice it is to get feed back on the humble songs you come out in your own home!
As for the recording I would agree with what you all said the mix is far from perfect as is the quality of my playing/singing but for my defense it has been recorded sort of quickly and not thinking it would be a final track
I thank Marino again for his contribution cause I think his guitar playing is awesome!(not like mine)
I'm in the process of rerecording all my songs at the moment and soon should upload a more final version of them all
Thanks again for the comments guys it means a lot to me
When I join the Amp a year and a half ago I was playing guitar in my lounge but the dynamic of this place made me want to take it further and now I'm doing gigs again so to all thank you
#9September 11th, 2007 · 11:24 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I absolutely love this song!
Nice vox and guitar.
Maybe vox up just a bit?
will rate AND download.
#10September 11th, 2007 · 12:21 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
this is such a cool song
I love the chord progressions.. this is so cool ..reminds me of some 19th century guitar songs ... very nice solo too
this is a stand out songs imho... I love this style ... fantastic job on this song  gets very high vote..
cause I love it..
greg
#11September 13th, 2007 · 08:41 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
19 th century !!!?
I really don't know much about 19th century music but as for the chords I was thinking more in the line of 1940's french swing
I'm playing with a new guitarist recently and I think it the route we're gonna take
More to come soon hopefully
#12September 13th, 2007 · 03:52 PM
19 threads / 15 songs
84 posts
United States of America
Very clever lyrics. The guitar is well played to go with the song. I still feel you need a bigger band to wrap around the lyrics. I enjoyed the solo. I could even hear vibes in the background too. If you can get the musicians together you might really want to experiment with the arrangement. The lyrics will support a lot more than you have there. VERY cool stuff!
#13September 24th, 2007 · 11:46 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
battle song
Just entered the song in the battle so please do vote in numbers!
If not for me at least for that brilliant solo
#14September 24th, 2007 · 08:16 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
83 posts
Venezuela
I really like the tone of your voice. Nice solo marino. Great collaboration, the songs makes me want to get a beer and sit and listen the song.
#15September 25th, 2007 · 10:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
re: battle song
vincentL wrote…
Just entered the song in the battle so please do vote in numbers!
If not for me at least for that brilliant solo
Tx Vince.Came back to rate!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 11:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.