#1September 9th, 2007 · 08:01 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Wedding Gown
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-11

Just thought I'd throw one in, since it's been awhile. I won't receive any vocal awards for it, but here it is.....

GK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 9th, 2007 · 09:21 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
WTG Ken....Havent seen you on here for awhile...nice to hear your work again...
I like this...love the Searing guitar all the way through this..your vocals sound good to me..
A lot of music here in a 3 min + song...one for my playlist

Flyer

will  Rate
#3September 10th, 2007 · 07:18 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I like the song a lot a wish the production was a bit more define.The solo rocks AWESOME JOB!!!!!
Wished you dropped more often ,lots of talent GK.

Marino
#4September 11th, 2007 · 12:18 AM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
wow this rocks
I really like this one... I like the fast pace of this ... i really like the vocal lines you chose over the chords.. this is a good song..  ihmo you should really spend some more time tweaking it and do a remix ...
#5November 6th, 2007 · 03:05 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, remix, drum and bass remix....no...? Ok then.
I agree with everything said, it's great. That solo is the dogs under bits. I like the way it's relentless.
Your vox a brilliant. Sounds old school, I like old school.
Rated
KI
#6November 6th, 2007 · 06:50 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Re-mix
Yeah, I've got to get around to fixing it. The chorus vocal bits will need another go I think. The drums are electronic, programmed with the BR-1600, so that mix might be as good as it gets. Thanks for the comments, and kind of thought the tune was a bit Velvet Revolverish...

Anyway,

Thanks

Ken
#7November 7th, 2007 · 03:03 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Wow - this is quality!  This would not have sounded at all out of place on an internet legednary-rock radio station I listen to.  Great guitar sound you've got there - what equipment are you playing with and recording with?  Really wish I could record my electric at this quality.  Overall wicked tune - high marks and a download!

Kobeshi
#8November 8th, 2007 · 04:50 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The vocals do need a bit of work, as does the overall quality of the recording....
As far as the delivery is concerned - wow!!! 

This is a pretty fabulous (retro sounding) rock song.  Very impressed indeed.
Your guitar work is very impressive indeed.
I like it.
#9November 11th, 2007 · 09:57 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hmmmm
Well, let me see.... This is pretty wicked...  I like the guitar fer sure..  As for the vocals, well, I don't think it's too bad.....  I do agree the delivery is outstanding... The whole song is outstanding... 

Nice.....  ME rate.... 

JimK
#10November 12th, 2007 · 04:44 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to re-do the chorus harmony vocals and re-mix it, 'cause the harmony vocals in the chorus are way too loud, and I missed the "platform" shoes part exactly. Kobeshi, I use a Boss BR-1600 recording unit that has the drums, amp modelling etc., all included. It's a real workout learning how to use it all (especially the drum programming!), but with perseverance, I'm getting a handle on things. It mixes it down and makes the CD too. Check out the website, although Boss should be reimbursing me for the promo!

Ken
#11November 12th, 2007 · 12:56 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
83 posts
Venezuela
As i said in another review of one of your songs, i think the music it's really good though the voice has too much FX for my taste. But really impressive song, is fast and very rocker. Keep them coming
#12November 20th, 2007 · 11:16 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Rock!
Too much FX for my taste too, BUT
I think your vocals are not as bad as you claim them to be. I think you should remove the fx and let it rip! You're good!
Fell like headbangin and breaking stuff with my chair!
#13November 24th, 2007 · 09:50 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
16 posts
Australia
Hey, Nice work going on here.
I haven't been here for a while and I come back and hear this.

This site never ceases to amaze me, some great music going on.

I am inspired to plug the guitar back in and return with some new tunes I think.
Great job and gets a high vote from me.
#14November 25th, 2007 · 03:43 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
47 posts
Germany
Excellent work.  After listening thru my puny computer speakers I put on the headphones and gave it two more runs.  I really like the composition, you've done a fantastic job here.  I will leave recording/FX critiques to the experts here on bandAmp and keep a lookout for more from you.  Like everyone else, I really like your guitar work, the tune pounds and gets my foot tapping.  Takes me back to the seventies when I was a teenager -- oops now everybody knows I'm an old guy.  Keep it up, man!
#15November 25th, 2007 · 04:31 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
HEAVY BUT LITE
Big sound lurking in this mix................

Needs serious Master to kick the shit out of my speakers!!!!!

k

THE FISH

LOVE THE SONG
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 11:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.