#1September 8th, 2007 · 11:27 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Happy Birthday Goatman

This song is not in a battle

Happy Birthday Greg.. This song is for you, GTR1960 aka The Goatman...

Hope you have a good one man...

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 8th, 2007 · 12:27 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes a 'dramatic' happy birthday to you Goatman ! lol

This has got to be one for the Podcast!!! 
#3September 8th, 2007 · 12:44 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
wow I'm flattered and impressed
Thanks  Jim ... I really appreciated this... I like it ...We are celebrating Dan (the singers) Mark(management) and mine all today at 3:00 pm today... I will probably have to call in sick on Monday..  
We are having grilled salmon, steaks, baked bean, potato salad, and Loretta's homemade baked bread Yeah!! plus other stuff to eat.. plus family and friends over,, and we are starting it of with 4 20 packs of beer.. plus lots of soda and water... hot tubbing and all around loud.crazy rowdy party ... I hope I survive it..

Thanks for the Bday wishes Kings.. I grazed the grass (mowed) ...now I'm tired ...is that a sign of getting old?  

thanks guys makes me feel warm and fuzzy 
#4September 8th, 2007 · 12:50 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of great wishes to DAN,Mark and specially you Goat my friend!
Jim you are one hell of an awesome guy and extremely thoughtful.
Nice touch on the axe JIM!!!
#5September 9th, 2007 · 10:41 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey Greg Happy Birthday Buddy....
And a nice song Jim AKA Neil Young

will Rate

Flyer
#6September 9th, 2007 · 04:16 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Happy Days
Nice one Jim

Happy Days to all.

Denis
#7September 9th, 2007 · 04:21 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Happy Birthday, GREG!
#8September 9th, 2007 · 09:42 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
Thanks
Thanks for the birthday wishes ..much appreciated guys.... I had a fantastic birthday yesterday... got a cd I have been wanting for quite awhile but haven't purchased yet....The very first Rainbow cd..Ritchie Blackmore, Ronnie James Dio, Gary Driscoli, Craig Gruber,and Mickey Lee Soule... has songs like Man on the Silver Mountain and Temple of The King (my favorite).. oh I also got a  Rocktron Talkbox too  that was way way cool (management).
We got pretty lit up well ...Dan and Jim and I did anyway... I am suprised that I didn't have a hangover this morning..... I had probably the biggest steak I have ever seen yesterday... center cut ribeyes.. about 2" thick and about 10" in diameter (home not restaurant) grilled to perfection .. with all kinds of goodies... the spinach artichoke dip was insanely good... Mark and Linda (management) are just great people and they kick a$$..

We were drunk and tried to play for some of the people there.... they said we did pretty good but I know I wasn't worth a crap oh well they liked it anyway.. and I had fun!!

My sides are hurting today from laughing so much last night , mostly from the antics of Jim and Danny (Bass & Singer)..

Wow this is a long post Sorry  acting like I'm writing in a journal..

Again thanks very much for the Birthday Wishes ...

Greg
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.