#1September 4th, 2007 · 08:13 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
News forever
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 5 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-10

This song is what I call News forever. What do you hear when you turn on the news? Development! New this!New that! Improveed this! But where does this lead us?
Not progression. We kill ourself with the speed we  development. We kill others for our development ! Think of iraq! The deaths for our sake just so that we live in luxury. We never are aware of the news we see. We never feel what see..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 4th, 2007 · 04:14 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
you got some major talent in composing, but it needs tweaking, its quite simple. also there are a couple of notes in there which dont quite fit.

keep them comin

Ian
#3September 4th, 2007 · 04:53 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I like your tune!  I hear what Sir Boris is saying about the off key notes...but I find them endearing...sounds like the juxtaposition of technology and antiquity...the piano sounds like an old upright I've got...the darn thing just won't stay in tune - but I still love the sound.

I kept expecting a bigger boom somewhere in this song...it sounded like it was building up to it so many times, but it never arrived.  Good job - can't wait to hear some more! 
#4September 4th, 2007 · 05:11 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'd love to hear this done to different sounds with effe...............Aa! that's better!
O! it's gone again! Funny little song, it got quite exiting there for a moment!
#5October 28th, 2007 · 11:09 PM
3 posts
United States of America
you have a nice beat but some notes don't fit, other than that great!!1  
#6October 30th, 2007 · 11:16 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is a good starting point for something much bigger. 
The composition just needs to be taken slightly further to keep me interested - recording and playing are all fine, but it doesn't do quite enough for me.
#7October 30th, 2007 · 11:36 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
The notes don't fit. Don't listen to them..... I actually wanted to put another 'wrong' note at 1:09 .
Pretty sinister. I agree with Spoon pretty much on the representation of two opposed ideas and the bigger boom.
Sonically, a lot to be desired, composition wise, it's nice.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 12:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.