#1September 2nd, 2007 · 06:26 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Lucky Seven w/David Newby

This song is not in a battle

I was tempted to do this song again after mixed reviews. A friend of mine who's name is David Newby, persuaded me to do this collab. I think he's done a good job personally. But I would be interested to hear you comments.

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 2nd, 2007 · 11:22 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
what a great sound
brilliant compositions
very pro
sometimes out of sync though
i am excited to hear more of this greaqt collaboration
#3September 2nd, 2007 · 03:04 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
nice and chilled
#4September 2nd, 2007 · 03:50 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
wow, the extra noises really add something unusual and exciting. love the gong, very floyd, in fact, it sounds quite floyd now, you just need those gilmour style bends in your playing.

It sounds like a different song, really good change in my opinion.
 for some reason i notice how fake the drums sound now, maybe its cos the rest of the song sounds so much more alive in comparison.

Good collab

Is your friend thinkin of joining?

Ian
#5September 2nd, 2007 · 04:25 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
SirBorris wrote…
wow, the extra noises really add something unusual and exciting. love the gong, very floyd, in fact, it sounds quite floyd now, you just need those gilmour style bends in your playing.

It sounds like a different song, really good change in my opinion.
 for some reason i notice how fake the drums sound now, maybe its cos the rest of the song sounds so much more alive in comparison.

Good collab

Is your friend thinkin of joining?

Ian

I've asked my friend loads of times to join the AMP, he's very active on other sites and works very very hard at it ,on one site he has nearly 400 songs on it, yes thats 400, incredible isn't it. Maybe after seening your comments it will inspire him.
#6September 2nd, 2007 · 05:06 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This is sounding real nice Denis...great sound effects..very, very chilled music
theres a nice flow to it...
Nice collab
Are you two going to do more work together ?
that would be nice

Flyer

Will Rate
#7September 3rd, 2007 · 03:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Writing as I'm listening.Wow Denis very chill track love the chord progression with the detailing in the background of all the pads and such...The drum track could use a bit more presence for my taste,but other than that this really cool.What is Dave using for the keys and sequences?

Yeah get him in here it would be a great ad on!!!!
Great job guys,let me know if the CD is going to really be done,Ill love to buy one!

Marino
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 3:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.